tags

Best Struggles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Struggles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspirational quotes about life and struggles, popular struggles and movements, popular struggles and movements in india.

• 660 Followers
  • 847 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"null #NojotoVoice"

null #NojotoVoice

"आज़ाद पँख"
#nojotovideo #NojotoWings #Freedom #Struggles #Motivation #nojotohindi #nojotoinspiration

445 Love
5.6K Views
28 Share

""

"The reason of my success is, believing in myself, Faced struggles, had hurdles, But, deep down I knew, This too shall pass, I will achieve though not quickly but definitely, I learnt, Give time sometime, And everything will be OK..."

The reason of my success is, believing in myself,
Faced struggles, had hurdles,
But, deep down I knew,
This too shall pass,
I will achieve though not quickly but definitely,
I learnt,
Give time sometime, 
And everything will be OK...

#Struggles#givetimesometime

130 Love
2 Share

""

""SANGHARS" humesha apne koshish par bharosa rakkho..... ya toh jeet meligi ya jeet ka rasta....."

"SANGHARS"

humesha apne koshish par bharosa rakkho.....

ya toh jeet meligi ya jeet ka rasta.....

#Struggles #sanghars#jeet_ki_rahh_aur_manjil_dono_hi_sanghars_m_hota_h😎😎😎

130 Love

""

"मैं "शिव की पूजा करती थी" वो "पाँच वक़्त नमाज़ पढ़ता था" उसके दिल में शिव बसने थे मुझे कलमा पढ़ना था इन रीति रिवाजों को तोड़ दोनों को एक होना था। -सदफ़ ख़ान"

मैं "शिव की पूजा करती थी"
वो "पाँच वक़्त नमाज़ पढ़ता था"
उसके दिल में शिव बसने थे
मुझे कलमा पढ़ना था
इन रीति रिवाजों को तोड़ दोनों को एक होना था।
-सदफ़ ख़ान

#Struggles #shivratri

107 Love
1 Share

""

"I’m not sure what to say about struggle except that it feels like a long, dark tunnel with no light at the end. You never notice until it’s over the ways it has changed you, and there is no going back. For everyone who picked a fight with life and got the shit kicked out of them: I’m proud of you for surviving. "

I’m not sure what to say about struggle except that it feels like a long, dark tunnel with no light at the end. You never notice until it’s over the ways it has changed you, and there is no going back. For everyone who picked a fight with life and got the shit kicked out of them: I’m proud of you for surviving. 

#Life #is #Worth #the #Struggles and #survival is a #must.
I am glad you could make through the storm n dance your feets off on the rainbows.
#Love #Love

105 Love
4 Share