Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best realwealth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best realwealth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Kulbhushan Arora

Jasmine and her Blessing: (Touchwood) I got her a year back, I was chosen to nurture her as a care taker. Now, she takes care of me by gifting me with her flowers. The way the flowers blossom up, I feel they always ready to give a tight hug and to tell me that whatever the situation may be, they are here to make me smile. If Wealth means something, then in my life i would always consider my plants at first place as a wealth I earned. #Friendship #lifequotes #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqfamily #realwealth #longforms

read more
फूल खिले ,
हंसने लगे,
पूछते सबसे,
तुम इंसान हो
कब समझोगे
बेवजह ही
मुस्कराने को
खुशी कहते हैं।।— % & Jasmine and her Blessing: (Touchwood)

I got her a year back, I was chosen to nurture her as a care taker. 
Now, she takes care of me by gifting me with her flowers.
The way the flowers blossom up, I feel they always ready to give a tight hug and  to tell me that whatever the situation may be, they  are here to make me smile. 

If Wealth means something, then in my life i would always consider my plants at first place as a wealth I earned.

Jaya Agarwal

Lucky are those who have family and friends to care,
These things make them happier
 and luckier than a billionaire 🥰 #realwealth  #love

#BoneFire

Suman Gupta

because nothing is more precious than family love.nojoto #shorttale #Family #realwealth

read more
going through the disputes and demands ,she discovered and accepted her mother-in -law equal to her own mother.

Going through the faults and choosiness of her daughter-in-law she discovered and accepted  her equal to her own daughter.

Richer became the boy. because nothing is more precious than family love.#nojoto #shorttale #family #realwealth

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification