Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2am Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2am Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2am and the rain is falling, 2am quotes, 2am song by karan aujla, 2am call karan aujla, karan aujla 2am,

• 19 Followers
  • 54 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vineet Sharma

#Fearless #India #yqdidi #2am #bekhauf #bekhabar We need to change the thinking now it's not about- its the right time, it's the wrong time, the dress is short or the dress is long .. It's more about making it so safe that everyone can walk safely from wherever to wherever at any time.. The focus should not move but we should now give the teachings to boys and let them know that " उनकी भी इज़्ज़त होती है" they also need to be told how to sit, how to talk, how to look at girls and how to treat

read more
चलो एक ऐसा भारत बनाएं 
जहां ना तुम डरो, ना हम डरें 
बेखौफ रात दो बजे भी 
बेखबर हो, तुम चलो और हम चलें 
पर ये ख्वाब पूरा हो कैसे
जब सारे यूँ मौन हो जाए 
कैसे भला एक ऐसा भारत बनाएं...

#fearless #india #yqdidi #2am #bekhauf #bekhabar 

We need to change the thinking now it's not about- its the right time, it's the wrong time, the dress is short or the dress is long .. It's more about making it so safe that everyone can walk safely from wherever to wherever at any time.. The focus should not move but we should now give the teachings to boys and let them know that " उनकी भी इज़्ज़त होती है" they also need to be told how to sit, how to talk, how to look at girls and how to treat

Akash Verma

#yqbaba #yqdidi 11:11 love #2am #3am

read more
You were always there in my 11:11 wish
You were always there in my 3 AM dreams
I do hope to have you in my 2 AM drunk confessions
Just to let you know how much "I Love You" #yqbaba #yqdidi #11:11 #love #2am #3am

krishanpriya

mute video

Simmi Singh

You still have
our 2am chats saved
in your Gmail.
Don't you? Tell me.
#3432poem #yqbaba #yqquotes #2am #chats #gmail

Ewanshika_1618

I didn't miss you until the clock striked 2 am

©Ewanshika_1618 #2am #missing #missyou #2amthoughts #love #unrequitedlove #pain #onesidedlove 

#feelings

Kapil Sharma

mute video

Avinash Kumar

Bas aur kyaa.... #2am

read more
Kahi dard the to kahi khusiyo ke jamane the,
Raaste me abhi aane kai paimaane the,
Kuch taare tutte gaye, kai jamane chutte gaye,
Jo na badla wo mere pyaar ke afsaane the... Bas aur kyaa....
#2am

Ewanshika_1618

You were the knight of my 2 am loneliness

Ewanshika _1618 #Dwell_in_possibility #nojoto #knight #2am #loneliness #memories #accompany #love #friends #happiness

eshh

ussey mohhabat nahi hai
per na jane kyun
aaj bhi uske die
gulab sambhalkar 
rakhe hai.. #roseday #2020 #rosedayquotes #heartbroken #2am #latenight

Srijan Prasad

#love #lovequotes #unrequitedlove #breakup #brokensoul #memories #sad #2am #2amquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification