Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeofawriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeofawriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about story of my life, life is beautiful, life is strange, quotes on life, life quotes sad,

• 11 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vikrant Rajliwal

New Vlog OUT NOW! Watch Now on Vikrant Rajliwal Show! (27/03/2024) Aaj Atiksh ne mere sath ye kya kiya- Don't forget to Share Subscribe Please 🙏🙂 "नमस्ते दोस्तों! मैं हूँ आपका विक्रांत राजलीवाल, एक लेखक और जीवन के प्रश्नों के खोजने वाला। मेरी रूटीन अनूठी है, जैसा कि मैं अपने लेखन के माध्यम से दुनिया को देखता हूँ। मेरे ब्लॉग पर, आपको मेरी ज़िंदगी के अनुभव, शिक्षा, और मंत्रों की एक झलक मिलेगी। यहाँ, मैं शेयर करूँगा कि कैसे लेखन और जीवन को संतुलित रखना संभव है, और उसका कैसा प्रभाव होता है। #wordsofwisdom #ज़िन्दगी #SelfDiscovery #authorlife #inspirationdaily #lifeofawriter #balanceinlife #mindfulliving #creativethoughts #writingjourney #VikrantRajliwalShow

read more
mute video

Vikrant Rajliwal

New Vlog OUT NOW! Watch Now on Vikrant Rajliwal Show! (27/03/2024) Aaj Atiksh ne mere sath ye kya kiya- Don't forget to Share Subscribe Please 🙏🙂 "नमस्ते दोस्तों! मैं हूँ आपका विक्रांत राजलीवाल, एक लेखक और जीवन के प्रश्नों के खोजने वाला। मेरी रूटीन अनूठी है, जैसा कि मैं अपने लेखन के माध्यम से दुनिया को देखता हूँ। मेरे ब्लॉग पर, आपको मेरी ज़िंदगी के अनुभव, शिक्षा, और मंत्रों की एक झलक मिलेगी। यहाँ, मैं शेयर करूँगा कि कैसे लेखन और जीवन को संतुलित रखना संभव है, और उसका कैसा प्रभाव होता है। #wordsofwisdom #ज़िन्दगी #SelfDiscovery #authorlife #inspirationdaily #lifeofawriter #balanceinlife #mindfulliving #creativethoughts #writingjourney #VikrantRajliwalShow

read more
mute video

Vikrant Rajliwal

New Vlog OUT NOW! Watch Now on Vikrant Rajliwal Show! (27/03/2024) Aaj Atiksh ne mere sath ye kya kiya- Don't forget to Share Subscribe Please 🙏🙂 "नमस्ते दोस्तों! मैं हूँ आपका विक्रांत राजलीवाल, एक लेखक और जीवन के प्रश्नों के खोजने वाला। मेरी रूटीन अनूठी है, जैसा कि मैं अपने लेखन के माध्यम से दुनिया को देखता हूँ। मेरे ब्लॉग पर, आपको मेरी ज़िंदगी के अनुभव, शिक्षा, और मंत्रों की एक झलक मिलेगी। यहाँ, मैं शेयर करूँगा कि कैसे लेखन और जीवन को संतुलित रखना संभव है, और उसका कैसा प्रभाव होता है। #ज़िन्दगी #authorlife #inspirationdaily #lifeofawriter #creativethoughts #writingjourney

read more
mute video

Alok Jain

The joy of sharing is the most precious in this world. Share happiness 😊 Share love #lovequotes #Inspiration #nightquotes #instagramwriters #lifeofawriter #anthology

read more
The joy of sharing is the most precious in this world.

Share happiness 😊 Share love The joy of sharing is the most precious in this world.

Share happiness 😊 Share love

#lovequotes #inspiration #nightquotes #instagramwriters #lifeofawriter #anthology

Sakshi Vashist

I read so many books
To seek inspiration
Now when I look at my characters
I don't know
If they're entirely mine

#howtonotwriteabook

#booklove #writerlife #authorspeaks #lifeofawriter #lifeinabook

cressy adoline

Today's World Poetry Day. #HUmanity #feelofheart #lifeofawriter #yqkanmani Begin your day by sharing what #poetrymakes you believe. Here's my take: Poetry makes me believe matters of the heart touch other people's hearts first over minds. #FreshThoughts #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The existence of humanity among the
Wonderful souls of humans around me!
Poetry gives life to the feelings of the 
People, which they brought out in
Their own unique version of chroma!  Today's World Poetry Day.
#humanity #feelofheart #lifeofawriter #yqkanmani
 Begin your day by sharing what #poetrymakes you believe. Here's my take: Poetry makes me believe matters of the heart touch other people's hearts first over minds. #freshthoughts #worldpoetryday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemalatha G

Dear writer, For the umpteenth time I'm writing this warning note: What if my story ends here with "that was the last time she breathed" sentence? That's when we are struck by the ugliest truths of life. Friday, 7th March 2014: "Please, just a sip. Just a sip." It was Chaya's voice. End of that week, bottles were devoid of even a single drop of water, but I had 'mine'. That evening, I went home with a half-empty bottle and Chaya with parched throat. #yqbaba #letter #longform #newwritersclub #lifeofawriter #yqpostman #yqnwc #poeticwhizkid

read more
           Dear writer Dear writer,

For the umpteenth time I'm writing this warning note: What if my story ends here with "that was the last time she breathed" sentence? That's when we are struck by the ugliest truths of life. 

Friday, 7th March 2014:

"Please, just a sip. Just a sip." It was Chaya's voice. End of that week, bottles were devoid of even a single drop of water, but I had 'mine'. That evening, I went home with a half-empty bottle and Chaya with parched throat.

Durga Sankar Suar

Determination and Discipline are the two aspects of life that are triggered by life situations. #lifeexperience #determination #disciplinedlife #dedicatedtolife #lifeofawriter

read more
On the Planet having outstanding literacy,
we all strive to accomplish our desire.
However, it's unfortunate that we lack determination and discipline. Determination and Discipline are the two aspects of life that are triggered by life situations.
#lifeexperience 
#determination 
#disciplinedlife 
#dedicatedtolife 
#lifeofawriter

Vibhav Pamidi

If... One life many lives #lifeofawriter #lifequotes poetry #

read more
If I were to go to the sky
I would never come back
If I were to be flying
Up above
I would never be landing
If I get a chance again
I'll be a writer forever
Travelling the world 
Writing a mystery 
Writing a poetry 
Imagining the world 
All in just one book! 

If...
One life many lives #lifeofawriter
#lifequotes #poetry #

Saket Ranjan Shukla

आख़िर शायर जो ठहरा मैं..! . कुछ कठिन शब्दार्थ 👇🏻 लब:— होंठ (Lip) मय:— शराब (Alcohol) सुघर:— मिठबोला (Slick) रूखा:— उदासीन (Moody) . #writerslife #alone #शायरी #Shayar #simplelife #my_pen_my_strength #lifeofawriter #स्याहीकार

read more
आख़िर शायर जो ठहरा मैं

तुम तर करो लब मय से, मैं सूखा ही ठीक हूँ,
बन जाओ तुम सुघर बड़े, मैं रूखा ही ठीक हूँ,
तुम ले जाओ इनाम सारे झूठी तारीफें कर-कर,
मैं चंद सच्ची वाह-वाहियों का भूखा ही ठीक हूँ.!

IG:— @my_pen_my_strength

©Saket Ranjan Shukla आख़िर शायर जो ठहरा मैं..!
कुछ कठिन शब्दार्थ 👇🏻
लब:— होंठ (Lip)
मय:— शराब (Alcohol)
सुघर:— मिठबोला (Slick)
रूखा:— उदासीन (Moody)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification