Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best workingabroad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best workingabroad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Diwa

"Resilience" Thinking of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and other overseas contract workers (OCWs). It's something that happens to lots of us, everyday and everywhere. The lack of sufficient jobs and adequate compensation compel hordes of hopefuls to get out of their impoverished nations to seek work elsewhere; only to end up as slaves--and exploited ones, at that. #resilience #Ofw #workingabroad #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Resilience.
Yes, I come from a people,
Widely known
For strength and versatility--
The way we brave adversity
With cheerful smiles
On our weather-beaten faces;
Yet, that doesn't endow you
With the privileged license 
To callously use me
Nor abuse me. "Resilience"

Thinking of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and other overseas contract workers (OCWs).

It's something that happens to lots of us, everyday and everywhere. The lack of sufficient jobs and adequate compensation compel hordes of hopefuls to get out of their impoverished nations to seek work elsewhere; only to end up as slaves--and exploited ones, at that. 

#Resilience #OFW #WorkingAbroad #diwa #yqbaba

rayat nawanshahr wala

#pardesi #abroad #workingabroad

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification