Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyChildhoodSelf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyChildhoodSelf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hasnath Mubeena

A HYPOTHETICAL LETTER TO MY CHILDHOOD SELF: If I'd ever get a chance to go back 13 years in life, What would I say to 8 years old me? I'd say her to Study more mischief less? No! I'd say her that waiting is always worth it all, have patience with pain. Paint the strongest wings because you're gonna take a long flight to reach the horizon of the space. You're not allowed to give up when those two massive failures hit you up, not even when most of your plans turn chaos. I know you're struggling #hasnath #MyChildhoodSelf

read more
 A HYPOTHETICAL LETTER TO MY CHILDHOOD SELF: 
If I'd ever get a chance to go back 13 years in life, What would I say to 8 years old me? I'd say her to Study more mischief less? No! I'd say her that waiting is always worth it all, have patience with pain. Paint the strongest wings because you're gonna take a long flight to reach the horizon of the space. 
You're not allowed to give up when those two massive failures hit you up, not even when most of your plans turn chaos. I know you're struggling

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification