Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mexican Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mexican Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mexican food near me, mexican restaurants near me, mexican near me, i love you in mexican, mexican mothers day quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ravi Lolariya

mute video

Kapil Sharma

subway 😍 #Mexican Patty Photo #nojotophoto

read more
 subway 😍

#Mexican Patty #NojotoPhoto

huhoshibonita

#cane #Sugar #Childhood #Death #Mexican #memory Caña de azúcar (Sugar cane) November 2, day of the Death. The Cemetery looks gloomy under the gray sky. Not even the flowers can bright it. Walking along the temporal market stall my father stops. They're selling sugar canes. He buys one for me and my siblings and I watch the man cutting the long branch with his machete. Three or four clean strokes and even the thick skin is down. And the flesh is so clair, so juicy. I chew and fight to rip th

read more
#cane #sugar #Childhood #death #Mexican #Memory

Caña de azúcar (Sugar cane)

November 2, day of the Death. The Cemetery looks gloomy under the gray sky. Not even the flowers can bright it. 
Walking along the temporal market stall my father stops. They're selling sugar canes. He buys one for me and my siblings and I watch the man cutting the long branch with his machete. Three or four clean strokes and even the thick skin is down.
And the flesh is so clair, so juicy. I chew and fight to rip th

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification