Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best changeinworld Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best changeinworld Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you want to change the world go home and love your family, quotes about change in life and love, nothing gonna change my love for you lyrics, nothing gonna change my love for you, tamil status writing math and change to love hdvidz 0,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Ponnus Ponnu

JP INTERTAINMENT Jp

Author Shahista Agwan

Meenakshi M Singh

Good morning. What's one thing that you wish to change in this world? #FreshThoughts #changeinworld #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nothing and nobody....
The only change required is within me,
To accept, to embrace, to celebrate 
Everything and everybody,
As is... Good morning. What's one thing that you wish to change in this world? #freshthoughts #changeinworld #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Good morning. What's one thing that you wish to change in this world? #FreshThoughts #changeinworld #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hatred.
Love can only replace this one .
Why everyone is busy in fighting,
Fighting within society,
Fighting outside society,
Fighting within country,
Fighting outside country,
Only love can solve any puzzle. Good morning. What's one thing that you wish to change in this world? #freshthoughts #changeinworld #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

Mine own perception of the world, 
Perception that is mine own, 
Not what has been subconsciouly handed out to me.. 
There is little else I can change.. 

Good morning. What's one thing that you wish to change in this world? #freshthoughts #changeinworld #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
The ruining of earth with overusage and wastage of resources and products. Good morning. What's one thing that you wish to change in this world? #freshthoughts #changeinworld #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the way everyone think about it
the way people see about it
and the way people feel about it...  Good morning. What's one thing that you wish to change in this world? #freshthoughts #changeinworld #YourQuoteAndMine

Thoughts From Me

Good morning all ! #FreshThoughts #changeinworld #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To reduce the negativity and critisism that are spreading like a wild fire all around the globe. Good morning all !
#freshthoughts #changeinworld #YourQuoteAndMine

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
There is no humanity in humans so i want change that...... Good morning. What's one thing that you wish to change in this world? #freshthoughts #changeinworld #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification