Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheniamlate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheniamlate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, satyam iam in love, wilłiam h brown, wilłiam and kate, iam meaning in tamil,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ maa se maar pad jati h late hone par😁😁😁 Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine love life #motherlove Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                         then during returning 
I Prepare mind for mom's punishment 
With thinking about new excuse and memorize last excuse which saves me...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕ maa se maar pad jati h late hone par😁😁😁
Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #motherlove
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am late for everything. 
My shower gets late 
My breakfast gets late
On my way
Everything that I meet
Makes me go slow
And make it more late. 
As the day ends
I try to make things on time
But latter
I am late on my bed... Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That time (or) situation I bend my nee and say Will you  please excuse me for a late. due to of some issues I didn't  came to spot earlier that's why iam late today so could you please excuse me  Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
in keeping to an appointment,
I make it a point to inform the person.
It's called Good Manners. Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

read more
I really find weather it is my fault or it is due to circumstances which are unavoidable....
If it is my fault then I must get punished for it...and if is unavoidable reasons then... I must find out root cause of the happening and try to modify my routine.

Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rabiya Nizam

read more
I simply go back to bed again...!!😅 Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

kafir_khuda

read more
There are no excuses because
Kings are never late
Everyone else is simply early Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

ರೇಣುಕೇಶ್ ಸದಾಶಿವಯ್ಯ

read more
I will take leave.. Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
I managed my time. Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
With my challenges, of course
I feel badly, am recing worried and anxious, I spend a few minutes apologizing. Today I am late with my challenge and I have no excuse other than telling the truth. I slept really late, and hence woke up late too. What do you do when you are late? Do you resort to excuses? #wheniamlate #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification