Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dispute Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dispute Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dispute meaning in hindi, dispute meaning in marathi, husband wife dispute quotes, india china border dispute in hindi 210, family dispute shayri 0,

• 10 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MSJ Quotes

Many disputes would have been avoided if
the focus was not on 'what you will gain' but on 
'what will be left behind'. #dispute #fight #war #maturity #msj #msjquotes #peace #moveon

Sherlock Doyle

And when my turn came, I wandered out of the forest, into a barren land. #sacrifice #Forest #survival #Community #humanNature #destruction #dispute #Population

read more
Every month we need to send a member of our village into the forest as a sacrifice. No one ever returns.

When my turn came, I wandered into the woods, afraid and unaware of what to expect. I was surprised to find that the sacrificed people had survived and built a community of their own. They happily accepted me into their village, and a big and beautiful village it was. It flourished with its own culture and people.

Slowly, the village began to grow crowded. Disagreements started, people started fighting on the streets. A meeting was arranged to handle the situation, and it was decided that we needed a way to control the population.

Now, every month we send a member of our community out of the forest as a sacrifice. No one ever returns. And when my turn came, I wandered out of the forest, into a barren land.

#sacrifice #forest #survival #community #humannature #destruction #dispute #population

Ankit

No matter how much diplomacy is brought forward to defend parties in dispute i.e., Israel and Palestine, the issue at core doesn't change.

The main issue has always been a property dispute of which the judicial decision was about to go against the Arabs residing in Sheikha Jarrah.

Despite regulations of not gathering more than 10,000 numerical of crowds, numerous gathered and raised the HAMAS flag chanting radical slogans against Israel within Israel.

After, that everything was disposal of law and order situation, leading to usual tactics of foul cry & stone pelting, hiding venomously inside holy shrine, following to that rocket attacks from terrorist friends and getting thrashed by Israelis ! #AlAqsamosque #jerusalem #Israel #Palestine #HAMAS #dispute #ramadan #yqbaba

dream saler

तनाज़ेआत=dispute रिश्ते=relationship कुरेद=scratch रफ़ू=mending #urduhindi_poetry #aamirshaikh #Relationship #urdu #Hindi #dispute #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Urdu_Hindi Poetry #dreamsaler

read more
मत हो परेशाँ उलझे रिश्तों को सुलझाने में
वक़्त से बेहतर कोई रफूगर नहीं है!! तनाज़ेआत=dispute
रिश्ते=relationship
कुरेद=scratch
रफ़ू=mending

#urduhindi_poetry #aamirshaikh #relationship #urdu #hindi #dispute  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Urdu_Hindi Poetry
#dreamsaler

Anamika

हर लड़की के दिल में होता है एक राजकुमार,
     सफ़ेद घोड़े पर , ले जाये उस पार..
   ससुराल के नाम पर आ जाती नानी याद,
     करती बेवजह ,फिर कोर्ट में फरियाद..

हर लड़के के जेहन में होता है ये ख्याल,
 परी जैसी सुंदर हो, न दे पलटवार जबाव..
  रख मायके को एकतरफा, लाये पैसे चार,
   देखभाल करें घर की, चुप भी रहे हर बार..

#dispute 
#lovemarriage #arrangemarrige
#तकरार 
#today'scrush
#generation 
#tulikagarg

First Last

Let you compute through what your nature cherish to shoot, and all your attempts will remain affluent without creating any dispute! #worldphotographyday #pourinme #shoot #aboutme #Pacific #isitimportant #Create any #dispute ✍️🌊🕉️ #Life_experience

read more
....................... Let you compute through what your nature cherish to shoot, and all your attempts will remain affluent without creating any dispute! 

#worldphotographyday #pourinme #shoot #aboutme #pacific #isitimportant #create any #dispute ✍️🌊🕉️

Writer Madam

The problem of my Life became like South china sea dispute that is An everlasting conflict which will never end. #Ocean 
#dispute 
#sad

Ravindra Shrivastava "Deepak"

mute video

Kiran Bala

वो तुम्हें बदलते रहे,
और तुम उन्हें 
गलतफहमियाँ पनपती रहीं
रिश्ते  बिखरते रहे
 #2Liner #nojoto #nojotohindi #kalakaksh #kavishala #rishtey #dispute #thought #kiranbala

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification