Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mistakeoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mistakeoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love mistake quotes, quotes about life lessons and mistakes, miss you quotes, galti se mistake song, galti se mistake choreographer,

• 8 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Hemlata Gupta

कई मौके मिलते है जिंदगी बर्बाद करने को 
बस एक मौका मिलता है इसे आबाद करने को।

©Hemlata Gupta #लाइफ #regrets #opportunity #mistakeoflife 

#Sea

Tara Chandra

Dishant self

LearnWay in Bengali

Palak Srivastava

Girl quotes in Hindi Meri galti me chhupa hai, mera insaan hona. Wo jo galti na kare, koi farista hi hoga... #mistakeoflife

Just not words

A man with uncountable mistakes.. Just trying to express my mistakes with words unlike the fancy words used by other writers. I am a noob who is learning the art of writing 🥴 #mistakeoflife #Bumble #Dating #lifelesson Pooja Purnima Rai Rashima Sukh Vidya Bhushan Kumar Mithilesh Kumar

read more
My mistake in life is that I never obeyed ..
My mistake in life is that I trusted blindly...
My mistake in life is that I never valued relationships...
My mistake in life is that I fell for the wrong one's...
My mistake in life is that I never took life seriously.. 
My mistake in life is that I never prayed till the time I was not in a problem.
My mistake in life is that I lie to keep the surrounding happy..
My mistake in life is that I hurted everyone who is close to me..
My mistake in life is that I dated you ..
My mistake in life is I offered genuine help knowing you are just a bumble date.
My mistake in life I came to close to you when I should have maintained some distance.
My mistake in life is that I lost Maikhana Mehfil and Galat gang.......
My mistake in life is that I wanted you to accept me with my flaws and I told you about my past.
My mistake in life is that I still care for you.
I am man with 1000+ mistake but this time it was a real mistake of falling in for you my BUMBLE Date.

- Lost poet 
Truly mistaken Bumble date Anjush A man with uncountable mistakes.. Just trying to express my mistakes with words unlike the fancy words used by other writers. I am a noob who is learning the art of writing 🥴 #mistakeoflife #bumble #dating #lifelesson  Pooja Purnima Rai Rashima Sukh Vidya Bhushan Kumar Mithilesh Kumar

@INFEELNiTY

the biggest mistake of my life is
to think that u love me #mistakeoflife #love #sadlove #broken #quotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification