Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best debashisds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best debashisds Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dardiya de deba ye raja, biplab kumar deb, tathoi deb instagram, dardiya de deba raja, doli me goli maar deb 2 song,

• 3 Followers
  • 54 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Durga Kannan

Open for collaboration. Hello folks. Hope you're doing well. It's been a while but I'm sure you'll let me know all the updates and fill me in. Also, please tag me on a few awesome pieces of yours and your friends. I'm thirsty to read some amazing stories and poems. Umm...about this quote...this isn't a poem, not yet. This is just a simple write; I hope you will add stars to it. [I'm using a 6677 syllable style, with inner rhymes in the first two lines, arranged in a abcb rhyming.] Feel free #Collaboration #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yourqoute #DebashisPoems #debashisds #dscollab

read more
Neither sun will bring forth warmth,
nor will snow cool you down,
if you refuse to come out,
To weather it all out. Open for collaboration. 

Hello folks. Hope you're doing well. It's been a while but I'm sure you'll let me know all the updates and fill me in. Also, please tag me on a few awesome pieces of yours and your friends. I'm thirsty to read some amazing stories and poems. 

Umm...about this quote...this isn't a poem, not yet. This is just a simple write; I hope you will add stars to it. [I'm using a 6677 syllable style, with  inner rhymes in the first two lines, arranged in a abcb rhyming.] Feel free

Durga Kannan

#dscollab #debashisds #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Debashis Sarmah hope its ok...

read more
I want to hold you
And walk beside you
Hand in hand, barefoot
Along the beach
The waves kissing our feet
Watching the sunset together
Can there be a greater heaven

#dscollab
#debashisds    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Debashis Sarmah hope its ok...

Debashis Sarmah

Believe me, the ones who calls #Tea as #Chai with a fake European accent are the same ones who post it as annoying on social media but secretly dances to the tune of Pen Pineapple Pineapple Pen. #tea
#chai
#penpineapple
#fakeaccent
#lameindians
#copyingothersandthinkingtobecool
#genre_sarcastic
#YQBaba

Debashis Sarmah

Baba, can't say more. All these geek guys and girls are freaking me out with their vocabulary. #yqbaba #Novel #30Oct2016 #debashisds

read more
If there were a novel on my life, it'd be called: Don't know yaar, I'm yet to eat a thesaurus. Baba, can't say more. All these geek guys and girls are freaking me out with their vocabulary. 

#YQBaba 
#novel
#30Oct2016

#debashisds

Debashis Sarmah

"Smoking kills! Cigarette smoking is injurious to health!" is probably the most neglected statutory warning. #smoke
#cigarette
#weed
#coolness
#addiction
#YQBaba
#warnings
#29Oct2016

Debashis Sarmah

'Diwali is a festival of light, not noise', was the thought.

Alas, the corpse of the poor bird didn't know how to speak! #diwali
#light
#YQBaba
#28oct2016
#nanotales
#ttt
#scribblestories

Debashis Sarmah

Greetings!

The festival of light is here...DIWALI! May the festival of joy and victory bring light and happiness to your life.

Again, it's a festival of light, not sound. Minimize the loud noise keeping in mind about our bird and animal friends. Light away the darkness from your soul. 

Have a happy and safe Deepawali! #light
#YQBaba
#diwali #wish #celebration #eco_friendly #animal_lovers #festival #joy #victory 
#28Oct2016

#debashisds

Debashis Sarmah

#superpower #yqbaba challenge accepted. #27Oct2016 #debashisds

read more
My superpower is nothing but  motion of my pen under a sea of thoughts breathing feelings from the heart. #superpower
#YQBaba challenge accepted.
#27Oct2016

#debashisds

Debashis Sarmah

A little change in perspective makes the difference. #key #lock #yqbaba challenge accepted. #philosophy life #26Oct2016 #debashisds

read more
While we keep searching for the key to success, we often forget to lock the door of failure. A little change in perspective makes the difference. 

#key #lock
#YQBaba challenge accepted.
#philosophy #life
#26Oct2016

#debashisds

Debashis Sarmah

Some people make it to the list. The journey counts it all! #Left #yqbaba #26Oct2016 #debashisds

read more
...existence left, memories stayed.
Death too wasn't successful to defeat! Some people make it to the list. The journey counts it all!

#left
#YQBaba
#26Oct2016

#debashisds
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification