Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NotAgain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NotAgain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love that is not meant to be quotes, love that is not meant to be, if you are not willing to learn meaning in hindi, love that is not reciprocated quotes, love that is not allowed word,

• 138 Followers
  • 107 Stories

Ravi daksh

भगवान आप हमारी क्युं नहीं सुनते #NotAgain #ravidaksh #trends #विचार

read more
mute video

Tarun Goyal

कुछ नहीं बदला आज भी उसके वर्ताव में
लिख लिए कुछ शब्द मैंने भी अपनी किताब में
लोग आए पूछने मुझसे हाल ए जिंदगी मेरी
हँस के वापस चले गए मेरे हालात पे।।।
#Hate2616
#ChhotaMotaShayar

©Tarun Goyal #quoets #conditionsapply #alone_boy 
#hate2616 #parttimepoeter  #ChhotaMotaShayar #NotAgain #nojotahindi #Nojoto

मीरा

mute video

Ai motivate together

mute video

Sapeksh Singh Kushwaha

फिर से नहीं... #samarthya_writes #yourquote love #romance #SAD #2liners #you #NotAgain

read more
एक बार उसको खो चुका हूं
अब दोबारा पा कर खोना नहीं चाहता
वो दूर रहे तो ही अच्छा है
अब मैं फिर से उसका होना नहीं चाहता फिर से नहीं...

#samarthya_writes #yourquote #love #romance #sad #2liners #you #notagain

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #ShortStory titled #NotAgain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
she winced in pain as he thrust into her.She dreaded the night..every night,for he never slept without inflicting pain on her.
Her shrieking cries would pierce the darkness of the night as he enjoyed the unimaginable torture..
But this night was different.She had had enough of him.She decided that it was time she enjoyed the torture n laughed at his screams.
Not again,said she as he drew near..
The ear shattering screams cut thru' the darkness.His manhood lay in a pool of blood.
The words 'not again'continued to happily echo in her mind..

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #shortstory titled #notagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

asparklinsoul

After five years, it was a rainy day again with a wonderful rainbow sprinkles the sky. The only day which reminds her about his first and best proposal. Their favourite bench where they used to spend the weekends is still there to draw her in the flashback. It's been so long years to walk in those old streets. So, she decided to go and sit on that same bench again. She with faster than earlier steps walked to get that sit. But, she was shocked and found that the bench is broken from one side. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #NotAgain #asparklinsoul #storyneverends #breadthofview

read more
Not Again - A short story After five years, it was a rainy day again with a wonderful rainbow sprinkles the sky. The only day which reminds her about his first and best proposal. Their favourite bench where they used to spend the weekends is still there to draw her in the flashback. 

It's been so long years to walk in those old streets. So, she decided to go and sit on that same bench again. She with faster than earlier steps walked to get that sit. But, she was shocked and found that the bench is broken from one side.

Snigdha Agrawal

That piece of crumb lying
 under the dining table
 Would have picked up
 ...had been a tad younger 

Photos on the wall hang skewed 
full of dust coats, would have
straightened, dusted with fingers

Cushions on sofas lie hither dither 
begs to be fluffed up, don't bother
Would have arranged in neat order

Have started to look like Sloppy Joe
put on weight can't touch my toes
Would have done yoga poses 

This lockdown has made me
into a person totally contradictory
to my former self, bursting with energy,
...now going fast down the hill.
Had I been a tag younger
I would have handled this better.

Snigdha Agrawal 

#yqbaba #yqquotes #thoughtoftheday #lockdown #notagain #dailychallenge #dailyinspiration

Batul Hafiji

The much awaited online admission form opened up today. I sat through and diligently filled in all the details. With a sigh of relief I clicked "Save". The system flashed "service temporarily unavailable".

Oh no!.. "Not again".. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #shortstory titled #notagain #yourquoteandmine
 #quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#writersclub

Kanika Garg

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #ShortStory titled #NotAgain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #GirlChild #girlsdiary

read more
It's a baby girl, the nurse said.
Though everyone was expecting a heir to the family, they seemed happy and accepted her as a blessing of God.

Few years later, the moment came again and everyone's faith was at stake.  
The mother has given birth to a beautiful girl, the nurse said.
"Not Again", they all sighed. 

- Kanika Garg

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #shortstory titled #notagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #girlchild #girlsdiary
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification