Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twothings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twothings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about moments love on a two way street, one two i love you, i love you two, true love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find, sad love poetry in urdu two lines,

• 54 Followers
  • 54 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

What are the #twothings your family taught you? #motivationtime #familytaught Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Think from mind

Help from heart!  What are the #twothings your family taught you? #motivationtime #familytaught

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prachi shrivastava

What are the #twothings your family taught you? #motivationtime #familytaught Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Prachishri #yqbaba #Trending #musingtime

read more
रिश्तों में ईमानदारी और  दूसरों के लिये  सेवा भाव  What are the #twothings your family taught you? #motivationtime #familytaught

#prachishri 
#yqbaba 
#trending 
#musingtime

Chitra Iyer

What are the #twothings your family taught you? #motivationtime #familytaught Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be yourself
See your self in every self What are the #twothings your family taught you? #motivationtime #familytaught

Fairy Lights

What are the #twothings your family taught you? #motivationtime #familytaught Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Inspiration love #Family

read more
1- Never neglect the one in need. 
2- Never stand someone's bad deed.  What are the #twothings your family taught you? #motivationtime #familytaught

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #inspiration #love #family

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
.Believe in your actions If your actions are good then the fruit will also be good.

What are the #twothings your family taught you? #motivationtime #familytaught

Sakshi Vashist

#twothings #Challenge by Karishma I love how the #Journey of knowing oneself never ends. And these 2 things/days definitely are #memorable for me. I further nominate Aditi Saini Piyu Sarkar Sneha Dewani to mention #twothings in a quote/story/poem of their choice. #yqbaba

read more
The day you broke my heart
The day I managed to glue it together

I understood myself a little better #twothings #challenge by Karishma

I #love how the #journey of knowing oneself never ends. And these 2 things/days definitely are #memorable for me.

I further nominate Aditi Saini Piyu Sarkar Sneha Dewani to mention #twothings in a quote/story/poem of their choice. #YQBaba

Satish Chandra

#twothings #LonelinessForHer Again an interesting contest to carry forward started by Harsh. Man you're such a beauty. Thanks Manish for extending this challenge to me. I tried my hand on it and now passing the #twothings to Ashish Singh, Sara Jothi, Sneha Dewani, Sakshi Garg and Saket Garg. Guys! This is how it would go :-

read more
Hadn't she been so charming
I would not have left you darling

As I was very sure to be with you
It was only the cold breeze and that dew
Everything was so very profound
Unless loneliness vanished as she was found

I loved to be least listened to
I loved to be least known
She enchanted me with her subtle charm
And that's where everything shone 

People still chase me to find the lone trace
But here I'm gloating with her presence and grace
They still believe that I am lonely
But I'm not as she made all my days sensationally

Loving the loneliness all those days
Was actually disheartening

Hadn't she been so charming
I would not have left you darling.

#TwoThings #LonelinessForHer

Again an interesting contest to carry forward started by Harsh. Man you're such a beauty.

Thanks Manish for extending this challenge to me. 
I tried my hand on it and now passing the #TwoThings to Ashish Singh, Sara Jothi, Sneha Dewani, Sakshi Garg and Saket Garg.

Guys! This is how it would go :-

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
1.  Respect all of the people.
2. If you are good and anyone think about you bad then  there is no need to explain you that you are good  man. What are the #twothings your family taught you? #motivationtime #familytaught

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Never harm anyone. 
Always help the people who are in need.  What are the #twothings your family taught you? #motivationtime #familytaught

Quote.Of .My.Thought

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATtwothings • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab by sharing the two things that you want to make clear.✨ BG credits: Amit Narayan Satpathy You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Don't take my silence as a advantage
And
Don't take my care as take it for granted OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATtwothings • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab by sharing the two things that you want to make clear.✨ 

BG credits: Amit Narayan Satpathy
You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification