Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thetwothings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thetwothings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find, love two person at the same time quote, there are two layers in the crust, can the resultant of two vectors be zero, kubo and the two strings,

• 29 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
People who dominate others
People who behaves like a slave Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #FreshThoughts love life #mypersonality #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
@Fake respect. 
@Rude Nature. 

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba
Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #freshthoughts #love #life #mypersonality  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨🌻

read more
Why do people interfere in our personal life?? 
Why can't people differentiate between real Reverence and hypocrisy??  Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨🌻

Abid

Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? Sorry I cannot be imaginative 🙏 And doesn't mean you use cuss words with reason #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
🔋People who blurt expletives without reason, 

🔋And idiots who spit to dirty corners and walls in every season.  Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand?
Sorry I cannot be imaginative 
🙏 And doesn't mean you use cuss words with reason 
 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shaima Nishar

Sometimes it's good to be jealous to show you actually care for them #thetwothings #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqthoughts #yqdiary #yqtales #jealousy

read more
Firstly, when someone is angry, disheartened by me. I can't take that shit for too long I wanted to sorted out asap.
And Secondly, when my closest friends being distance from me by meeting new people I can't with stand that feeling, I feel very jealous about it. Sometimes it's good to be jealous to show you actually care for them
 #thetwothings #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqthoughts #yqdiary #yqtales #jealousy

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hunger
&
Anger Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

srilatha lion

Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
On my words 
Which are I won't talk to you again 😠
n I hate you 😏 Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

read more
Depriving a person from their rightful need
Using a person's help and then ignoring that person after the need

Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

Hope it makes a sense..😂😂😂 openforcollab #sweet_voice #thetwothings you can't stand? #FreshThoughts #Colt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newember #novemberorember #aestheticthoughts Collaborating with Pankaj Kathpalia Collaborating with Azmin

read more
Just decrease that "I"
Merge with whole "I"
Never increase your "I"
It has EGO.ATTITUDE 
And Proudness behind it
"I" must be decrease Whole
Must be increase Hope it makes a sense..😂😂😂
openforcollab #sweet_voice #thetwothings you can't stand? #freshthoughts #colt #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newember #novemberorember #aestheticthoughts   
Collaborating with Pankaj Kathpalia  
Collaborating with Azmin

Naseem Habib

read more
Hypocrites talking about JUSTICE
Fakers talking about REAL Two things I can't stand — people who seek their happiness in others & pride in being rude. What are #thetwothings you can't stand? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification