Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Labor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Labor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning and happy labor day, ga dept of labor, •american federation of labor (afl), labor and employment law, labor day quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Anukaran

Diwa

thinking about children who need to earn a living, to help provide food. something they do, not because their parents are irresponsible, but because what is earned isn't simply enough for all. #children #Labor #issues #yopowrimo #yqbaba

read more
i saw the hidden tears
and i did nothing, i didn't speak. 
i never thought it mattered;
but you showed me that it did.

all day long, it made me think.
i wanted to help.
to ease the pain i felt;
when i saw you hide tears, that day.

a little girl, like you,
shouldn't feel such ache.
you should be enjoying your day;
not worrying about being paid. thinking about children who need to earn a living, to help provide food. something they do, not because their parents are irresponsible, but because what is earned isn't simply enough for all.

#children #labor #issues #yopowrimo #yqbaba

Kartik Prajapat

big hands to the land of the metropolis you'd dropped. with the flash memory roving on your mind, you headed in the city. well known for its ironworks, for you getting an odd job was no great deal, what was, were the aspirations and labor you never knew. mattered now what seemed trivia to you, your sticky fingers, threadbare pockets, and hair-raising rentals demanding you to grind. sneaked through a gap in a chawl, an old calendar, the rat poison tucked in a corner, balconies for you strung in a #citylife #MovingOn #Labor #MicroStories #Chawl #lifeofathief

read more
• hush the daylight and you
 were a thief •

( 5 ) big hands to the land of the metropolis you'd dropped. with the flash memory roving on your mind, you headed in the city. well known for its ironworks, for you getting an odd job was no great deal, what was, were the aspirations and labor you never knew. mattered now what seemed trivia to you, your sticky fingers, threadbare pockets, and hair-raising rentals demanding you to grind. sneaked through a gap in a chawl, an old calendar, the rat poison tucked in a corner, balconies for you strung in a

Ravi Aftab

इबादत की है तुमने अरसों से जिन ख़ुदाओं की, फ़रिश्तों की;

देखो, तुम्हारी  मौत  के तमाशे वो  बड़ी शिद्दत से देख रहे हैं! #Labor #workingclass #migrantworkers #Nojoto  #nojotothoughts

Jai Mishra

मैंने इस महामारी में 
ख्वाबों को बिखरते देखा है
रेल की पटरियों पे 
लोगो को कटते देखा है
मैंने इस महामारी में
कुछ को लाचार पाया
तो किसी को मजबूर देखा
जिस रात तुमने दिए जलाए थे
क्या तुमने उस रात 
शहर छोड़ गावं जाता
वो 
मजदूर देखा। #feather #मजदूर #migrants #Labor #corona #lockdown #nojotohindi

MalikSaabWrites

#Labor #laborday #1stmay #urdu #qoute Mazdoor Hon Mein مزدور ہوں میں by admin Hath Aur Paon Bataty Hain K Mazdoor Hon Mein, ہاتھ اور پاؤبتاتے ہیں کے مزدور ہوں میں Mera Malboos Bhi Kehta Hai K Majboor Hon Mein, #nojotovideo

read more

Lx Ajit Singh

happy labor Day ❤️❤️🕺 #Love #RESPECT #Labor #respectlabor #India #bharat #Life_experience

read more

Lovely Rangare

#Labor

read more
ये सारा जिस्म झुक कर बोझ से दोहरा हुआ  होगा
मैं  सज्दे  में  नहीं  था  आप  को  धोका  हुआ होगा

दुष्यंत कुमार #labor

chavda sanjay

शहर भर में मजदूर जैसे दर-बदर कोई न था, 
जिसने सबका घर बनाया उसका कोई घर न था !! #deep#feelings#of#a#labor

VoiceP

oye chotuu chaii nhi