Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best goodmotivation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best goodmotivation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning love, good night love, goodmorning love quotes, love good morning, linda goodman love signs,

• 3 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

DILIP KUMAR RAVI

#goodmotivation

read more
उड़ना है तो अपने दम पर उड़ो, अगर दुसरो के दम पर उड़ोगे तो वो नीचे गिराने का भी दम रखेगे
══━━━━━✥ ❉ ✥━━━━━══ 
 ══━━━━━✥ ❉ ✥━━━━━══ #goodmotivation

Raj Virani

#once more #quotes #motivation #motivationalquotes #goodmotivation

Raj Virani

#motivationalquotes #goodmotivation Instagram:- motivation_only07 #nojotophoto

read more
 #motivationalquotes #goodmotivation 
Instagram:- motivation_only07

Raj Virani

'Tray and tray get will be successful' #attitud #Motivation #Successful #motivationalquotes #goodmotivation #poem #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

Raj Virani

“Sometimes even to live, is an act of courage” #Successful #Motivation #motivationalquotes #goodmotivation @motivation_only07 #Once

read more
#once more 

“Sometimes even to live, is an act of courage”

When we are at some point of our lives where we are vulnerable we believe we have got life figured out. We start believing that we are now invincible and nobody can dare touch or harm us. However, it is a mistake to think like that. Life will never seize to inspire us. At every point we will have something new to learn about life.
I have been on the journey of self development and self improvement for some time now. It was only after I went out of my comfort zone (my home) and saw the real world I understood there was so much to life- challenges, improvements, knowledge, achievements, etc.And it was only when I went out in the real world I had learned the most important lessons- the lessons which can only be learnt better if experienced. “Sometimes even to live, is an act of courage”

#successful #motivation #motivationalquotes #goodmotivation 

@motivation_only07

Raj Virani

Alone and sad #Once more #Successful #Motivation #motivationalquotes #goodmotivation @motivation_only07 #poem

read more
Alone and You  #once more 

Zindagi tanha hai viraan hain, Bus yeh hi to meri ek pehchan hai.

Hum jaise tanha logon ka ab rona kya muskana kya Jab chahne wala koi na ho to jeena kya mar jana kya.

Chhodo na yaar kya rkha h sunne or sunane me Kisi ne kasar nahi chhodi dil dukhane mein..!!!

Bade ajeeb se iss duniya ke mele hain, 
Yu to dikhti bheed h par fir b sab akele hai. Alone and sad 
#once more 
#successful #motivation #motivationalquotes #goodmotivation 

@motivation_only07

Raj Virani

Soulmate #once more 

“Our universe grants every soul a twin-a reflection of themselves -the kindred spirit – And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other- even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love.” #soulmate 
#successful #motivation 

@motivation_only07

Raj Virani

#once more 

Boring people have unbalanced conversations. #bored
#successful 
#motivation 

Raj Virani

Life and you #Life #Quotes #Motivation #motivationalquotes #goodmotivation @motivation_only07 in Instagram #Once

read more
Life and You  #once more 

आखिर में यह मायने नहीं रखता कि 
आपने जिंदगी में कितनी 
सांसे ली 
बल्कि यह मायने रखता है कि 
अपने उन सांसो में कितनी जिंदगी जी।

'Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.' Life and you
#life
#quotes #motivation 

@motivation_only07  in Instagram

Raj Virani

#SunSet Every sunset comes with a light that brightens up every darkest night of your life, the stars. I think you are the one who I truly love, whom I want to watch every setting sun together with. #Successful #Motivation #poem #motivationalquotes #Once #bestfreind #goodmotivation

read more
Sunset and You  #once more 

Every sunset comes with a light that brightens up every darkest night of your life, the stars.

I think you are the one who I truly love, whom I want to watch every setting sun together with.

It is moments like this when I wish you could be right here beside me just having some fun.

There were so many times in my life when I thought it was the end but there was another day.

I am thankful to you for every single day that we have been through together, I love you so. #Sunset
Every sunset comes with a light that brightens up every darkest night of your life, the stars.

I think you are the one who I truly love, whom I want to watch every setting sun together with.

#successful
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification