Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TruthnLie Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TruthnLie Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lipsa..👰

Sushant, your unnatural demise wounded me in a way I never knew, it existed. And the gust of realization hit in my gut so hard that people like us never know how to stay at a place or at a person. We never get satisfied and always want more. Even we seek for more pain until it causes our hearts to bleed more often or so. The thing is one can never fix a person who doesn't even want to be found. We blame, they're not listening. And the most awaited question is "do we really want to speak to them #SushantSinghRajput #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #TruthnLie #life_musings #yqdidi5 #obscure_scribbling

read more
Sometimes heartbeats feel so heavy, you badly want to stop them. 
Sushant, your unnatural demise wounded me in a way I never knew, it existed. And the gust of realization hit in my gut so hard that people like us never know how to stay at a place or at a person. We never get satisfied and always want more. Even we seek for more pain until it causes our hearts to bleed more often or so. The thing is one can never fix a person who doesn't even want to be found. We blame, they're not listening. And the most awaited question is "do we really want to speak to them

NEERAJ SIINGH

#yqdidi #mywriting #mywords #TruthnLie #reality_of_life quote shayari #beyourself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with khwabedaa__ #neerajwrites

read more
जो उतार दे उसने पहना ही कहाँ
ये रूह का लिबास हैं सबने समझा कहाँ #yqdidi #mywriting #mywords #truthnlie #reality_of_life quote shayari #beyourself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with khwabedaa__  #neerajwrites

NEERAJ SIINGH

Love आज-कल • #yqdidi #yqhindi shayari #TruthnLie #mywritings mywords fakelove #beyourself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with khwabedaa__ #neerajwrites

read more
चलो फिर मनमौजी .........हो जाएं
इस आजादी की अपनी ही मस्ती हैं Love आज-कल
•
#yqdidi #yqhindi #shayari #truthnlie #mywritings mywords fakelove #beyourself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with khwabedaa__  #neerajwrites

£shita $ingh

#TruthnLie#2wordsnojoto#CTL

read more
Truth and Lie Its True that I've forgotten you..!!
BUT
Its a Lie that I have stopped missing you..

❣ #truthnlie#2words#nojoto#CTL

Smrutirekha Dash

#TruthnLie

read more
Truth and Lie Death is the biggest Truth and Life is the biggest lie that you experience in the every second of your life. #TruthnLie

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification