Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cricketstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cricketstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

cricketwithcoolguy

mute video

cricketwithcoolguy

mute video

cricketwithcoolguy

mute video

Dr.Strange_Shayar

HBD "GOD OF CRICKET" LIKE, SHARE, SUPPORT & Follow me Dr.Strange_Shayar #Sachin #kavirp Streak #poetrymonth #Cricket #cricketstory #Sports #NojotoStreak

read more
mute video

Bad Poet

*A loser? Me?* I recently found myself opening the batting in one of the most terrible pitches I've ever played. Yes, it was a tennis ball game and yes, people consider it much more safe than the season ball. We were batting first and I was not sure what to expect from this eerie looking pitch. The opening bowler from their side was one of my closer mates, also, a spearhead with the ball. There he came running in bowling a quick one first up that landed around the good length area taking a ri #thegameoflife #Batting #lookingback #cricketstory #badpoet #Intimidation #cricketphilosophy

read more
Looking back on that game, 
I never for once thought 
that 'right, I should not 
play here', when one bad 
ball could have easily ended
my cricket (or vision) forever.

(story in caption) *A loser? Me?*

I recently found myself opening the batting in one of the most terrible pitches I've ever played. Yes, it was a tennis ball game and yes, people consider it much more safe than the season ball. We were batting first and I was not sure what to expect from this eerie looking pitch. The opening bowler from their side was one of my closer mates, also, a spearhead with the ball. 

There he came running in bowling a quick one first up that landed around the good length area taking a ri

Bad Poet

*The sound of silence* "What the fu*k dude?" I want to scream and shoot the honest words at my own player but I don't. He sent such a terrible throw to the keeper it messed up the game. It was the last ball and they needed 3 runs with the tail enders playing. But his terrible throw made them run 2 runs when there were none. Being the captain, I'm furious. I'm furious because the game we should have won is now forced into a super over. I am furious because I don't like losing. I am furious becau #Cricket #Batsman #soundofsilence #Batting #thesoundofsilence #cricketstory #badpoet #cricketphilosophy

read more
"'Hatt Bhen****,' I scream at the top of my lungs to no one in particular. Then the most intense silence follows..."

(story in caption)
 *The sound of silence*

"What the fu*k dude?" I want to scream and shoot the honest words at my own player but I don't. He sent such a terrible throw to the keeper it messed up the game. It was the last ball and they needed 3 runs with the tail enders playing. But his terrible throw made them run 2 runs when there were none. Being the captain, I'm furious. I'm furious because the game we should have won is now forced into a super over. I am furious because I don't like losing. I am furious becau

Bad Poet

*the essence of cricket* players in the huddle arms around each other dying to express themselves looked fascinating from my eyes i was just another player in the huddle a batsman with a determined face #Cricket #GameOfLife #GameForLife #Batsman #cricketlife #cricketstory #badpoet #cricketphilosophy

read more
The essence of cricket

(poem in caption) *the essence of cricket*

players in the huddle
arms around each other
dying to express themselves
looked fascinating from my eyes
i was just another player in the huddle
a batsman with a determined face

Bad Poet

*some damage surely* I am fielding at point. The game is in a crunch situation. Seizing the moment could mean seizing the game for either side. I am not a bowler so I have to give my one hundred percent in fielding. Another fielder, a good young boy is fielding at backfoot point. The distance between me and him is only about ten meters. He is a good fielder, no doubt about it. I'm not too bad either. Every ball is important. Every run is important. The bowler is on his mark. He is about to bowl #Cricket #Nose #cricketstory #seizethemoment #badpoet #cricketphilosophy #batandball

read more
Why everything is dark? It was a bright day I guess. 

(caption) *some damage surely*

I am fielding at point. The game is in a crunch situation. Seizing the moment could mean seizing the game for either side. I am not a bowler so I have to give my one hundred percent in fielding. Another fielder, a good young boy is fielding at backfoot point. The distance between me and him is only about ten meters. He is a good fielder, no doubt about it. I'm not too bad either. Every ball is important. Every run is important. The bowler is on his mark. He is about to bowl

trending video

mute video

Vijay Kumar

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification