Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HardestThing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HardestThing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about and sorry seems to be the hardest word, true love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find, hardest language to learn, hardest exam in the world, beginnings are always the hardest,

• 26 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

What's the #HardestThing you’ve ever had to do? Why was it so challenging? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Heave  with great effort
cause to heal everytime 
And become sound, healthy again
Even after discouraging with words 
I return to a normal state of health, 
mind and try to be strong What's the #hardestthing you’ve ever had to do? Why was it so challenging? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

What's the #HardestThing you’ve ever had to do? Why was it so challenging? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj #msjquotes

read more
Made my body obey my mind..

And it is still, the hardest. What's the #hardestthing you’ve ever had to do? Why was it so challenging? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

#msj
 #msjquotes

Priyanka Rathod

The hardest 
part of 
losing someone 
is learning 
to live 
without them #losingsomeone #livewithoutyou #hardestthing #writer #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Gita Khanna

What's the #HardestThing you’ve ever had to do? Why was it so challenging? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To be vocal , to come out of my shy reserved self..  What's the #hardestthing you’ve ever had to do? Why was it so challenging? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
make choices What's the #hardestthing you’ve ever had to do? Why was it so challenging? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
To face one who left me in excitement 
To show him that iam fine even in his absence What's the #hardestthing you’ve ever had to do? Why was it so challenging? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paramjit Singh

read more
Is to let go of someone with whom I dreamed of spending my life with,
Is to learn to live without you and continue to breathe,
Is to watch some stranger holding your hand,
Is to watch helplessly accepting the pain and understand. What's the #hardestthing you’ve ever had to do? Why was it so challenging? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
to leave my motherland, India, parents and friends behind
and move to a new and distant country. What's the #hardestthing you’ve ever had to do? Why was it so challenging? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
climb the hills at the sunset. What's the #hardestthing you’ve ever had to do? Why was it so challenging? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Proving your love to one own self is the hardest! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #proof #HardestThing #quotereview love #IdeaOfLove #Help

read more
"What proved my love to me 
wasn't my going out with someone else,

It was when I just called 
out your name for help!" Proving your love to one own self is the hardest! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #proof #hardestthing #quotereview #love #ideaoflove #help
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification