tags

Best Bird Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Bird Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about turkey bird, national bird of india, phoenix bird.

• 289 Followers
  • 476 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Freedom Live Like a Free Bird🕊️"

Freedom Live 
Like a 
   Free Bird🕊️

#nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes #nojotolines #sushmathakur #Bird #Freedom

245 Love

""

"इस कदर उनसे मुलाकात हो गयी। की उनके चले जाने से तन्हाई साथ हो गयी॥ अरे हम तो परिदे है कही भी उड जायेगे। पर तू ये बता! हमारे बिना तेरी किसी से बात हो गयी ॥ Prachi tyagi.."

इस कदर उनसे मुलाकात हो गयी।
की उनके चले जाने से तन्हाई साथ हो गयी॥
अरे हम तो परिदे है कही भी उड जायेगे।
पर तू ये बता! हमारे बिना तेरी किसी से बात हो गयी ॥

Prachi tyagi..

#Bird

244 Love
3 Share

""

"Pain a little bird loneliness...... In tha spring lost its lord(partner) Wept morning till night Men considered, what a sweet song sung The little bird Alas! But not the song of happiness What a cruel world Seek pleasure anywhere Doesn't matter its song of happiness Or lamentation (#arifa)"

Pain a little bird loneliness......
In tha spring lost its lord(partner)
Wept morning till night
Men considered, what a sweet song sung
The little bird
Alas! But not the song of happiness
What a cruel world
Seek pleasure anywhere
Doesn't matter its song of happiness
Or lamentation
(#arifa)

#Care#thefeelings of every creature on this earth

207 Love
1 Share

"null #NojotoVideo"

null #NojotoVideo

un poco loco
#nojotovideoRecognizing...

#Chennai #India #ig_india #insta_india #Tamil_Nadu #Art #people #wear #Painting #print #illustration #Bird #Veil #Military #Religion #Portrait #Building #Architecture #Graffiti #old #snypechat

201 Love
4.4K Views
4 Share

""

"I am that piece of a puzzle, which would never fit in any of the puzzles out there. I am that sky, which refused to turn blue every morning. I am that bird, which always had broken wings and yet always tried harder to fly. And I am that tunnel, which neither had a beginning nor an end, but one could always see the light at both the ends.  - Akshay Vasu"

I am that piece of a puzzle, which would never fit in any of the puzzles out there. I am that sky, which refused to turn blue every morning. I am that bird, which always had broken wings and yet always tried harder to fly. And I am that tunnel, which neither had a beginning nor an end, but one could always see the light at both the ends. 

- Akshay Vasu

Who am I?

#Identity #fly #Bird #akshayvasu #Quotes #Poetry #poems #words #Books #wings #Light

167 Love
5 Share