Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best vegabond_star Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best vegabond_star Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writer my love from the star, my love is from another star, pole star indicates the direction to the, star and moon love quotes, like walking in the rain and wishing on a star,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abhishek A Mishra

The Night Stars
The stars hanging above on the sky , Struggling to survive .

Holding the sky , the stars stand still , At the burst of the night , thou dance & chill ;

From tale to baby - cradle are of vagabond stars , Men's birth to earth thou make the life worth ;

With twinkling light , colours the night , Brings charm to the tired face and unpolite ; 

Young eyes of the Heaven desires to  see , Thy beauty in flickering Aurora , Yet not applauded by many , of negative aura ; 

All day , so long , tired of Hard Times , I know thou striving for Independence . My Friend ! I wish I had been a Transcendence ; 

A little I can do to boost thy morale , Is to make thou immortal .

The stars hanging above on the sky , 
Struggling to survive . #poem
#vegabond_star

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification