Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Beingstar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Beingstar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about being happy and in love, quotes about being angry at someone you love, love teaching hate being a teacher, quotes about being betrayed by someone you love, being nothing to someone quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Soumen Paul

Hey! Fighter,  yeah I'm talking to you dear . Can I ask you one question. why are you  feel so much tense? Is any problems in your life ? See, What you thinks today, that is  your past ,I mean to say that was your learning days, and  what you thought today that is your upcoming good and better days , so you decide what is essential for your journey. From my opinion i would say you should  go with  your  upcoming future days, catch it try to never loose  them ,for life long achieve ment feelings is very rare feelings. Very few ones get the chance to feel it .So don't give so much bothered to yourself Just Chill ,You have  enough potential to do extreme work. so stay calm and Focused on your dream.
In each lifes their is a several issues in it . is they are not ready  to survive ? If You say no , then why you , Actually Why is the main point of your life. you should find the main fact of why,  if your why is strong then I am 100% sure you will rock the floor one day . Keep moving , don't look backbits of yours , Yeah I hope you get my points. and definitely you do work on my advice ,i'm quite sure, Thank you

@Soumen .... #Star #Beingstar #motivate

Sohrab Ali Warsi

Kartab jo koi krte ho akele mein
Wo duniya ko dikhlao
kya pta....!

Sitaaro ka aa gya hai jamaana
jaane kis raat chamak jaao
kya pta..!

#nojoto #feeling #Beingstar #nojoto
#story
#hiddenstory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification