Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tsa Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tsa Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tsa oxford past papers, tsa stands for 50, tsa oxford, tsa of sphere, diqatjwa tsa basotho,

• 5 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #morningtsa #yqbaba #MorningThoughts #Motivation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
the aroma of goodness
which lingers all day
Here's sending you that 
aroma with pleasant 
wishes of Good Morning Collaboration with The Satire Attire 
#collab #tsa #morningtsa #yqbaba #morningthoughts #motivation #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with The Satire Attire

Chitra Iyer

What happens when you fall in love everytime? Do you fall in the vicious circle of choosing a wrong person or you learn lessons and thus make them your companion and fall in love with yourself? Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #lovetsa #yababa love #fallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
I have to pick myself up and continue walking. I do it painfully but get over it soon. I realise that the hurt I experience is due to self pity, a bruised ego and my expectations of being loved in the same way from those who do not deserve it. I also realise that my self respect deserves to be intact and begin to love myself till it grows and I rise in love. I understand that when you love, love without attachment and set the love free. It will tie itself to you. Love doesn't hurt, lovers do.
 What happens when you fall in love everytime? Do you fall in the vicious circle of choosing a wrong person or you learn lessons and thus make them your companion and fall in love with yourself?

Collaboration with The Satire Attire
#collab #tsa #lovetsa #yababa #love #fallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Tsa #lovehopetsa #Collab #yqbaba life #philosophy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
The thread of love runs through everything
We hope to fall or rise in love and be loved in equal measure and that's the ultimate truth of our life.
We live on hope which is the reason to continue living with the pain of problems thrown by life and yes, that's the painful truth.
The truth is that hope keeps us alive with the knowledge that we are loved and we need to give love to receive it.
Love, hope and truth are interconnected.  Collaboration with The Satire Attire
#tsa #lovehopetsa #collab #yqbaba #life #philosophy #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #losingidentitytsa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
given by others, I am at ease
This false identity that is my heavy clothing feels suffocating
Losing it is a victory for the self in me.
Nakedness is beautiful
Nakedness is comforting
I need no identity..simply nothing to be me
Let me just be.. nobody Collaboration with The Satire Attire
#collab #tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #losingidentitytsa #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #paintsa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
The arrows of pain are shot from the bow of a dead past brought alive by a mind where memories lie buried and thoughts dig deep. Collaboration with The Satire Attire 
#collab #tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #paintsa #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Dual Collaboration Challenge. Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #justbecausetsa #Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
I take life seriously

I've lost my sense of humour Dual Collaboration Challenge.

Collaboration with The Satire Attire
#collab #tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #justbecausetsa #challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

Thakur Sai Ankur

व्यक्ति समझदारी से
महान बनता है।
पढ़ने से नहीं #SaiAnkur #TSA #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqhindi

Thakur Sai Ankur

#SaiAnkur #Tsa

read more
दो प्रकार के मनुष्य स्वर्ग से भी 
ऊपर स्थान पाते हैं।
1. शक्तिशाली होते हुए क्षमा करने वाला
2. गरीब होते हुए भी दान करने वाला
                                - ठाकुर सांई अंकुर #saiankur #TSA

Thakur Sai Ankur

#Tsa #SaiAnkur

read more
अन्न, जल और वस्त्र दान देने में यदि
योग्य-अयोग्य का विचार करोगे।
तो स्वयं अयोग्य बन जाओगे।
                                 -ठाकुर सांई अंकुर #TSA #saiankur

Thakur Sai Ankur

जो मनुष्य जीतना
ही नहीं चाहता हैं।
उसे तुम जीवन पर्यन्त
हरा नहीं सकते #SaiAnkur #TSA #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales #yqhindi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification