Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ideals Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ideals Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ideals meaning in hindi, social ideals of mahatma gandhi were first put forth in, social ideals of mahatma gandhi, 5 ideals of mahatma gandhi, mahatma gandhi ideals,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rabiya Nizam

Dawn knocked at the door of orb on 29 Jan 1962, One who brought end of night And twilight of truth. Rationalism was her idea, Never stepped down criticizing fascism; Condemned every inhuman norm Dowry and Casteism. #Inspiration #yqbaba #yqdidi #ideals #tmideal

read more
Lankesh
(In Caption) Dawn knocked at the door of orb on 29 Jan 1962,
One who brought end of night
And twilight of truth.

Rationalism was her idea,
Never stepped down criticizing fascism;
Condemned every inhuman norm
Dowry and Casteism.

Aalok Sιngh

#aalokwrites #chemistry #ideals #Perfection #imperfect Follow me on insta to get connected with me,@786aalok https://www.instagram.com/786aalok

read more
Nothing can be PERFECT
Because
IDEALS don't exist! #aalokwrites #chemistry #ideals
#perfection #imperfect 
Follow me on insta to get connected with me,@786aalok
 https://www.instagram.com/786aalok

NopeThereIsHope

#Family and #ideals are 2 most important thing in someone's life. #Quote #yqbaba

read more
The ideals you grow up with, tells lot about your family.— % & #family and #ideals are 2 most important thing in someone's life. #quote  #yqbaba

Diwa

settling; a definition. #Settling #Defeat #ideals #Definition #yqbaba

read more
settling /gerund/.

it is the condition of admitting defeat. 
so, instead of fighting for one's ideals; 
one, simply, settles for what is 
convenient, for what is easy, and for 
what is available.  settling; a definition.

#settling #defeat #ideals #definition #yqbaba

Vidhi

आदर्शों के महल हवा में खड़ा करने की भूल हुई है, अब इससे आगे बढ़ने के दिन आए हैं। जमीन पर रखे पांव इतने छलनी होते हैं कि उन्हें बादलों के घुमावदार छल्ले दिखाई नहीं देते। कभी कभी पांवों की भी सुननी चाहिए दिमाग के सातवें आसमान से उतर कर। #yqbaba #Ideals #ख़्वाबों_के_महल #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi #latenightquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

A NEW DAWN

Dawn knocked at the door of orb on 29 Jan 1962, One who brought end of night And twilight of truth. Rationalism was her idea, Never stepped down criticizing fascism; Condemned every inhuman norm Dowry and Casteism. #Inspiration #yqbaba #yqdidi #ideals #tmideal

read more
Lankesh
(In Caption) Dawn knocked at the door of orb on 29 Jan 1962,
One who brought end of night
And twilight of truth.

Rationalism was her idea,
Never stepped down criticizing fascism;
Condemned every inhuman norm
Dowry and Casteism.

MUKESH KUMAR

mute video

Debayan Ghosh

Pagel after page, despite the unimaginable terror Anne and her family lived with, we find profound meditations on meaning, happiness, and life. There’s perhaps no better an encapsulation of her spirit and resolve than this passage from one of her final entries: “It’s a wonder I haven’t abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart...I see the world being slowly transformed in #Love #Friend

read more
Never abandon your ideals......

Read 📖 📖 ⬇️ Pagel after page, despite the unimaginable terror Anne and her family lived with, we find profound meditations on meaning, happiness, and life. There’s perhaps no better an encapsulation of her spirit and resolve than this passage from one of her final entries:

“It’s a wonder I haven’t abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart...I see the world being slowly transformed in

TOLCNR_Keep_Smile

According to the constitution, following are the duties to be followed by every citizen of India👇 1)To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem. 2)To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom. 3)To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity, and integrity of India. #Indian #tolcnrkeepsmile

read more
Hr Bhartiya ka hain ek Samvidhan, 
Jisme diye hain Kartavya Eleven , 
Itna h hr Bhartiya ka jaruri Farz ki, 
In Kartavyon ko Follow krna hain. 
 #NojotoQuote According to the constitution, following are the duties to be followed by every citizen of India👇

1)To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem.

2)To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom.

3)To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity, and integrity of India.

Dhivyadharshini Gajendran

There are places where your eyes don't reach.
Where the beauty of soul lies beneath a breach.
The corners of the heart where vision goes blind.
Secluded worlds that you don't easily find.
Where love resides in the purest of hearts,
And ideals of outer beauty falls apart. #love #kindness #ideals
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification