Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best maskedface Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best maskedface Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hair mask kya hota hai, face love mask, oriflame love nature face mask, h0w to make mask, bza to mas,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gaurav

mute video

MSJ Quotes

(The Masked Man)
He was walking away, 
Hiding his truth, holding his emotions back,
To mend with the people around,
He masked his face..

A mask that everyone loved,
An identity that everyone admired.

Then.. It glued.. the Mask glued..
Glued to his face, inseparable..

Lost a day, he mirrored upon himself,
Tried to pull that mask off,
Out came the face too,
Only to find it ugly then..! #mask #maskedface #msjquotes #maskedpeople #identity #MSJ #yqbaba #yqenglishquotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #maskedface #disguised

read more
a masked face of emotions,
the dead ringer of a disguised soul,
trying hard to break the wall of clichéd myth... What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba  
#maskedface 
#disguised

Ahel Choudhury

तब में और अब में फर्क बस इतना सा है कि
अब मुखौटे लोगो के चेहरों पर दिख‍ते हैं।। #maskedface #facade #multifaced #yqbaba #ydidi #yqdada #twofaced

Roohi Bhargava

मुस्कान का मुखौटा सभी ओढ़ा करते हैं,
मुस्कान के पीछे दिल का दर्द छुपाते हैं,
जो हो दिल से दिल जुड़ा,
तो आँसू भी महसूस हो जाते हैं।   #मुखौटा #mask #maskedface #yqdidi

Sanskar Singh Kunwar

मुखवाटे चेहरे है।। #munasif_e_mirza #munasif_life #faces #maskedface life #yqhindi

read more
गुमसुदा सी हो गयी हकीकत,
चेहरे बेजान लगते है,
मुखवाटो सी बनी इस दुनिया में,
ना जाने कितने राज़ गहरे है,
बेशर्म कह कर छुपा देते ये दाग जो,
उनपर लगा देते हज़ारो झूठो के पहरे हैं।। मुखवाटे चेहरे है।।
#munasif_e_mirza #munasif_life #faces #maskedface #life #yqhindi

vaishnavi chingale

All are we wearing a mask 
And hiding our real feelings #maskedface #hidefeelings #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbabaquotes

tanha mussafir

अपने गुनाहों पर तो बड़े पर्दे करते हो,
फिर मुंह के पर्दे से क्युं गुरेज करते हो।
 #wearmask #coronavirus #lifelessons #savelife #maskedface

hidden soul

We must wear a mask
to live in this world.. #musings 
#people #maskedface 
#fake 

#yqbaba #yqquotes 
#yourquote #yourquotebaba

Homo Sapien

Cheers. And do mask on before you move on! #Indiatoday #maskedface #coronavirus #valueoflife

read more
I'm kind of starting to take a liking for Coronavirus now-a-days. As much as this may sound brutal and immoral, it taught us the true value of life. The life we don't think twice to take if it comes to fulfilling our materialistic desires. 

Its effect is unbiased. The poor are dying due to lack of money, and the rich with no sufficient bodily resistance to fight the virus. How many times do we encounter such an impartial enemy that sets about to teach the lesson it intends to?

One of the many things this virus knowingly or unknowingly intends to do is to chide us for our startling negligence. Soon as the number of cases started going down,I noticed, only 2 out of 10 people actually were masked up. And they spiked again and people were monkey-facing themselves by stuffing masks onto their faces. I mean, how foolish is that? Is wearing a mask that punishing? Is your facial comforts more important than your life? 

I don't know when it's going to end. But I'm sure that, by the time it will, you're going to learn a thing or two. Some already did. Wait for your turn. Cheers.

Cheers. And do mask on before you move on!
#indiatoday #maskedface #coronavirus #valueoflife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification