Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best facade Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best facade Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about facade meaning in hindi, facade meaning in marathi, facade quotes, facade yes no 480, facade meaning,

• 22 Followers
  • 60 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aanya Seraphina

mute video

deepali sethi mehndiratta

There are people who will not leave any stone unturned in proving to you that they have changed for the better but with time one realises that people do not change..they are what they were before..they just had a mask which fell off with time to reveal their true nature. #facade #truenature #yqbaba #yopowrimo

deepali sethi mehndiratta

We all are trapped
Some in bad relationships
Some in a bad job
Life spares no one
Some live much more difficult lives than others
Some of us are stronger than the others
From the outside we cannot see what the other person is going through
Maybe they are going through turbulent times
Maybe they are stuck in an abusive relationship
Maybe they have no one to hold on to
Maybe no one understands them
Do not judge anyone just by their outer facade
We cannot unless we haven't lived their life #life #facade #abusiverelationships  #dontjudge #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Ahel Choudhury

तब में और अब में फर्क बस इतना सा है कि
अब मुखौटे लोगो के चेहरों पर दिख‍ते हैं।। #maskedface #facade #multifaced #yqbaba #ydidi #yqdada #twofaced

Hari Varma

17022021 - 48/365 - Smiles can be deceptive! When infants smile innocently, we say, Gods are playing with them. When children smile happily, we say, They are playful and content. But when adults smile, beware! It could be a facade #yqbaba #writingresolution #365days365quotes #varmaji

read more
17022021 - 48/365 - Smiles can be deceptive! 

When infants smile innocently,
we say, Gods are playing with them.
When children smile happily, we say,
They are playful and content.
But when adults smile, beware!
It could be a facade
To hide their intentions or their sorrows
First we had only 'smilies'
with a tagline 'keep smiling'
Then came a flood of emoticons
to express our fake emotions
We need to say 'cheese' to smile to camera
Or a selfie to fake your smile.
What have we become!? 17022021 - 48/365 - Smiles can be deceptive! 

When infants smile innocently,
we say, Gods are playing with them.
When children smile happily, we say,
They are playful and content.
But when adults smile, beware!
It could be a facade

CalmKazi

Let's talk about love and how it changes forms. I have been intrigued by this celebration and the proper follow through we mediatationally put ourselves into, to seek nothing but damage from the forlorn primitive points of thought in our brain. Its arguably a practice known to young, as the old know very well what they seek and how they conquer. Its just a paper thin image of our own desires that we call love. So go ahead ! Celebrate its presence or lack there of as to me its a mere shadow of be #Pain #Shadow #ValentinesDay #Dark #entertainment #yqbaba #False #facade #slampoetry #Nihilism #Farce #ishfaq #Nihilist #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries #likeashadow #intheshadows #LoveIsAMyth

read more
Paper Thin

This meandering thought pilfers,
that a zone I seek but not confer
with my mind and body;
but my crisp soul.
I always shoot an arrow,
in a shallow water hole.
Fishing for some semblence
of thought, only to retract.
For what I seek is fantasy,
but what I know is intact.
Maybe a crumb of me 
forms the bait I put in.
If all goes well, the fish I will find,
within this lukewarm din.
It will be my own valentine that day
for what we seek as love is a shadow,
paper thin. Let's talk about love and how it changes forms. I have been intrigued by this celebration and the proper follow through we mediatationally put ourselves into, to seek nothing but damage from the forlorn primitive points of thought in our brain. Its arguably a practice known to young, as the old know very well what they seek and how they conquer. Its just a paper thin image of our own desires that we call love. So go ahead ! Celebrate its presence or lack there of as to me its a mere shadow of be

Tay Swizzle

Dirty Liars all around #disguise #facade #backstab #cheat #notsoloyal #dontignorewhentheysay "Trust but verify" #yqbaba

read more
Disguising dagger as a benign smile they will embrace you to death Dirty Liars all around

#disguise #facade #backstab #cheat #notsoloyal #dontignorewhentheysay "Trust but verify"
#yqbaba

Ankit

Using English in superior judicial courts is not for uniformity in application but facade of the incapability of judiciary to comprehend the regional languages. #judiciary #facade #yqbaba

Ankit

When empathy turn out to be a religious direct, the facade of being laic in atrocities conducted upon one and hyperactive when on other doesn't workout in favour of one but provide a tag of being buffoon. #facade #religion #buffoon #atrocities #yqbaba

Ankit

Triumph over politics if gives more empowerment and underpinning of murders, destruction of private property, coercion of the followers of different ideologies, approved by the commoners silently, then the facade of too much progressiveness, knowledgeable and liberal character smells filthy like a gutter.  #progressiveness #underpinning #character #liberal #facade #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification