Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best miseries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best miseries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mis you, relatedness of mis with management activities, nrml and mis, i mis you 260, i mis you,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sirijan bhalla

Bekhabar hai woh humari 
taqleefon se, warna itne 
pathar dil toh nahi kay sunn 
kar see tak na karein #miseries #bearingalone
#painsoflife

Poonam Suyal

#miseries#Happiness#yqwc#yqbaba#mesmericink#mohinilife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohini Malipeddi

read more
Miseries always push you down....
Don't let you stand up
Happiness is the key to your progress....
It never let you give up  #miseries#happiness#yqwc#yqbaba#mesmericink#mohini#life #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mohini Malipeddi

Poonam Suyal

#yqbaba #cheat #Lie #miseries #Pain #betrayal #newwritersclub #najya Collaborating with Shivam Chaudhary

read more
Whatever you give....
Comes back to you....
This you should know too #yqbaba #cheat #lie #miseries #pain #betrayal #newwritersclub #najya 
Collaborating with Shivam Chaudhary

Epiphany 🖤

I once told my “school” friend about my problems and she said “what you're going through is nothing, I have problems too you know” Like what......? #seokjin #bts #miseries #gone #oneliner #alone

read more
I hate how just some people compare their miseries with others to see who is living a more devastated life.  I once told my “school” friend about my problems and she said “what you're going through is nothing, I have problems too you know”
Like what......? 

#seokjin 
#bts 
#miseries 
#gone 
#oneliner

Gaurav Kumar

#Past #Present #Future life #miseries #Happiness #ruin #Tarnish Learn from past , Live in present , Create your own future on your own terms...

read more
Sometimes you must let go your past 
Otherwise it will ruin your present and tarnish your future....
 #past #present #future #life #miseries #happiness #ruin #tarnish 
 Learn from past , Live in present , Create your own future on your own terms...

Uma Viswakumar

#yqbaba #cheat #Lie #miseries #Pain #betrayal #newwritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shivam Chaudhary

read more

Cheating is a crime
Only if it's one sided #yqbaba #cheat #lie #miseries #pain #betrayal #newwritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shivam Chaudhary

@Anisleofpoetry

Our insecurities turn our lives into miseries.
-@M_rupali #insecurities #miseries #Life #Feeling #toxic_relationships #lovequotes  #anisleofpoetry #Love #morningquotes #Started

Akshay Vasu

The womb of infinity #akshayvasu #infinity #Stories #miseries #Fears #She #poem

read more
And many became immortals through his words and his stories. He was the backdrop for every play. He witnessed the miseries and happiness. Life and death. The blue and black. While he kept striving to keep everything alive, time took everything and passed all of it back into the womb of infinity. 

- Akshay Vasu The womb of infinity

#akshayvasu #infinity #stories #miseries #fears #she

Samreen Begum

Hill looks beautiful from distance. BUT as we come near to it, can, find the miseries. #Quotes #Life #hillbeauty #miseries

read more
Hill looks beautiful from distance.
BUT 
as we come near to it,
can, find the miseries. Hill looks beautiful from distance.
BUT 
as we come near to it,
can, find the miseries.
#quotes #life #hillbeauty #miseries

Tamanna Sharma

Let's go to a place where is no hate,
A place where only love exists,
A place where is no sadness, 
A place where only happiness exists, 
Let's go to a place away from this mean world, 
A place where no selfishness exists, 
A place where people care for each other, 
A place where all desires come to an end, 
Let's go to a place where we can live without fear, 
A place where no barriers divide men, 
A place where is no pain and agony, 
A place where all misries come to an end.  Let's go to a place........  #nojoto #nojotoenglish #aplace #life #love #reality #free #miseries #pain #hate #selfishness #fear #care #desires #barriers #humanity #happy
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification