Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best noshavenovember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best noshavenovember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tomados de la mano nunca nos veran, nos logo 10, depression nos, nos side effects drug 10, nosh meaning,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

Write the struggle of having curly hair. Use #tangled and #noshavenovember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She tangled her hair.
Just the way
she did with his life. Write the struggle of having curly hair. 

Use #Tangled and #NoShaveNovember   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Akhilesh Yadav

इश्क को समझ समन्दर जो कूद पड़े है उसमे
बतला दो उनको ;
समन्दर मे डूबते को किनारा मिल जाता है
पर मोहब्बत मे लहरों के सिवा कुछ नही मिलता !! #yqbaba #yqdada #yqshayari #love #ocean #noshavenovember #https123

sanjana Bhardwaj

Write the struggle of having curly hair. Use #tangled and #noshavenovember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But touch wood I have long , silky and strong hair... Write the struggle of having curly hair. 

Abid

#noshavenovember is here. The purpose of not shaving for a month is to donate all the money you spend on your hair for cancer research. Inspired from Shweta Bhat's poem, "My hair and I are sisters." What would you compare your hair with? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tangled and Inseparable..  #NoShaveNovember is here. The purpose of not shaving for a month is to donate all the money you spend on your hair for cancer research. 

Inspired from Shweta Bhat's poem, "My hair and I are sisters."

What would you compare your hair with? 
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

#noshavenovember is here. The purpose of not shaving for a month is to donate all the money you spend on your hair for cancer research. Inspired from Shweta Bhat's poem, "My hair and I are sisters." What would you compare your hair with? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
Like the care and scars
Which makes oneself 
beautiful... #NoShaveNovember is here. The purpose of not shaving for a month is to donate all the money you spend on your hair for cancer research. 

Inspired from Shweta Bhat's poem, "My hair and I are sisters."

What would you compare your hair with? 
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

वो सुकूऩ कहाँ उन ऊँची इमारतों में ,
जो है हमारे इस मकान में,
कम से कम कोई ख़लिश़ तो नहीं ज़हनों दिल में,
है दिल हर डर से पाक़ ,
यहि बहुत है उनसे मुक़ाबला करने! #repenttext #sake #बाज़ार #noshavenovember#newwallpapers #धूमदिवालीकी    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sheetal Hirawat ChopraHirawat Chopra #सचाई

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

बेटी को कभी न समझो तुम भार

यही बेटी तो है जीवन का आधार

बेटी की शिक्षा ही है उसका हथियार 

बेटी को पढ़ने का अब करो विचार.

#noshavenovember

Monisha Gopal

Write the struggle of having curly hair. Use #tangled and #noshavenovember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba thoughts #people

read more
between the things I don't want and thoughts that make me want only them  Write the struggle of having curly hair. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thoughts #people

Bharath Nandibhatla

#yqbaba #DearSanta Imagine Santa with a stubble! 😀 #noshavenovember

read more
Dear Santa, 

A beard that long? You took #NoShaveNovember a bit too far, don't you think? 

P.S.: Children here love you. If you shave that beard, probably even women will.
🎅🎅🎅 #YQBaba #DearSanta
Imagine Santa with a stubble! 😀

Vaibhav Sharma

Don't want another cancer train to run as was in Punjab🙁🙁 This Diwali wish for them.. #noshavenovember #yqbaba life collaborating with yqbaba

read more
                          TANGLED

Don't want to shave em'
    Don't want the train to run again
Don't reverse the boring
    Don't let em' shed there hair
Donate.....
    But wish hard... to defeat 
                         ''The Crab 🦀'' Don't want another cancer train to run as was in Punjab🙁🙁
This Diwali wish for them..
#noshavenovember #yqbaba #life collaborating with yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification