Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scarydreams Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scarydreams Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Varsha Sharma

Yesterday, it was around 9 o'clock, that was the time when me and my nephew were playing with football... Right next to my home there is an old house where no one lives... Sudden, I Kick my football so hard that it hit this old house... Then my nephew forced me to go there so that I could give his football back to him... But before today, I've never been there... Then I went to that place... I slowly opened the door and went inside. It was very dark and dusty here... I turn on the flashlight o #StoryTeller #yqbaba #Haunted #hauntedhouse #scarydreams #soulfulshunya #soulfulshunya_stories

read more
Haunted Neighbor House
(Entire part in the Caption) Yesterday, it was around 9 o'clock, that was the time when me and my nephew were playing with football... Right next to my home there is an old house where no one lives... 
Sudden, I Kick my football so hard that it hit this old house... Then my nephew forced me to go there so that I could give his football back to him... But before today, I've never been there...
Then I went to that place... I slowly opened the door and went inside.  It was very dark and dusty here... I turn on the flashlight o

Trisha

#scarydreams

read more
We all know that horrible person
"Who want to talk in dreams "
#scarydreams #scarydreams

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification