Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beware_of_sweetmouths Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beware_of_sweetmouths Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Antara Chakraborty

Don't you think it's obvious that most of us love to hear praise or praiseworthy adjectives, especially children and teenagers. For which they love to do such activities which would help them to be lovable and attractive. But sadly 😔 it has a very severe effect on the upcoming generation. The many cause of addiction is this. They are influenced by others and think that "if I also try to (for example) smoke then I can have a prestigious position."and BAAMM!!! your life will become hell for you a #reality_speaker #beware_of_sweetmouths

read more
Flatterers know Fabulous Fabrication of Wordplay Don't you think it's  obvious that most of us love to hear praise or praiseworthy adjectives, especially children and teenagers. For which they love to do such activities which would help them to be lovable and attractive.
But sadly 😔 it has a very severe effect on the upcoming generation.
The many cause of addiction is this.
They are influenced by others and think that "if I also try to (for example) smoke then I can have a prestigious position."and BAAMM!!! your life will become hell for you a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification