Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shadowandlight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shadowandlight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

zindagiesagar

#shadowandlight#Poetry ये #परछाइयां भी मुमकिन है गर #अंधेरा हो उजाला हो जरूरी है ये #मुश्किल भी भले ही फिर #उजाला हो कोई हो #रास्ता बाकी या हो छूटा #कारवां कोई #poem #साथ #तरन्नुम

read more
Shadow and Light  ये परछाइयां भी मुमकिन है
गर अंधेरा हो उजाला हो
जरूरी है ये मुश्किल भी
भले ही फिर उजाला हो

कोई हो रास्ता बाकी
या हो छूटा कारवां कोई
भले हो साथ ना कोई
तरन्नुम जोश वाला हो

ZindaGi-e-SaGar #shadowandlight#poetry
ये #परछाइयां भी मुमकिन है
गर #अंधेरा हो उजाला हो
जरूरी है ये #मुश्किल भी
भले ही फिर #उजाला हो

कोई हो #रास्ता बाकी
या हो छूटा #कारवां कोई

Miss Mysterious

#shadowandlight......dark and mysterious

read more
Shadow and Light  You are as beautiful and mesmerising as the light enlightening the things and i m as useless as the shadow of those things...dark and mysterious #Shadowandlight......dark and mysterious

Dinakar Reddy

Shadow and Light  She is his lusty shadow,
while he is her desired light. #shadowandlight #light #lust #shadow #nojotoenglish #dinakarreddy

devil queen

it's a pain with deep meaning, very few people can understand it's depth...#myexperiences#shadowandlight Kanchan Tiwari Zahid khushi kumawat.. 😊 Pruu upreti Haroon khan

read more
Shadow and Light  first you said me I was your morning light your happiness but now you made me a shadow which is always with you but never gets a recognition, avoided; transparent... I am with you and still not there... because of you. it's a pain with deep meaning, very few people can understand it's depth...#myexperiences#shadowandlight Kanchan Tiwari Zahid khushi kumawat.. 😊 Pruu upreti  Haroon khan

deadinside

Shadow and Light           I promise you, for all my life
           I'll be always on your side
In the shadow, in the light

I'll follow you, wherever life goes
But I'll always be aside
In the shadow, in the light

But if we don't understand
Hell is happy, heaven is sad
And that's the result of our brain
Insane

Caravan of life
By day and by night
Every tile's a part of life
If it's shadow, or if it's light

I promise you, even when the tide is high
I'll be always on your side
In the shadow, in the light #shadowandlight

Pratik Shrivastava

Shadow and Light  Shadow exists under light but when you can't see your shadow under light, the life is over. #shadowandlight

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification