Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writingmotivation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writingmotivation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yeh hai mohabbatein written update, writing a cover letter, writing a letter, writing a report, writer quotes,

• 7 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hari Varma

Collab and complete this poem for #NAPOWRIMO Day 13. #anotherdaybegins #poormansplight Maintain the rhyme scheme. This prompt is from my pinned post for rhyme comments. Do participate and continue with the rhyme talks. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #varmaji #13of366 #writingmotivation #motivationalquotes

read more
Days have come of saying, writing is my right
But then, when you decide to sit and write, 
You realise that your mind is not yet bright
But when you push your mind to write;
When you surrender, when you are still not right, 
You end up writing something that is not right. 

Take a break and think with your mind's might
Your mind will clear for sure without much might
The words will soon start playing in your sight
Play with them and you will get everything right! Collab and complete this poem for #NaPoWriMo Day 13. #anotherdaybegins #poormansplight

Maintain the rhyme scheme. This prompt is from my pinned post for rhyme comments. Do participate and continue with the rhyme talks.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#varmaji #13of366
#writingmotivation #motivationalquotes

Batul Hafiji

My urge to speak my mind 
and heart to the world,
Through the printed word.  *Open for collab*

P.S.:-I genuinely wanna know this
#collabchallenge 
#yqcollabchallenge 
#yqcollab 
#writingmotivation 
#wrtiteups

abishakemaandhania

पन्नों पर कहता हूँ #writingmotive #writingmotivation #writingmotivational #pen #दिल #शायरी

read more
अपने दिल में हर दर्द लेकर #
अब  जिंदगी में बिल्कुल अकेला रहता हूँ
मैं तन्हाई पसंद इंसान हूँ अपने
#दिल की बातें सिर्फ पन्नों पर कहता हूँ

©abishakemaandhania पन्नों पर कहता हूँ
#writingmotive 
#writingmotivation 
#writingmotivational

#pen

Chhavi Garg

mute video

Zarna dayma

mute video

Shoban___28_11_

#writingadvice #writingdesk #writingofig #writingcommunityofinstagram #writingislove #writingmotivation #writingtips #writingismyfreedom #writingabook #writingprompts

Abuthaher Noordeen

15th post
#writingcommunityofinstagram #writingtime #writingprompts #writingmusic #writingcommunityofig #writingofig #writinginstruments #writingislove #writingchallenge #writingmotivation #writinglove #writingislife #hindiwriting #writingofinstagram #writingabook #writingtips #writingdesk #writingworkshop #writingprompt #writinglife #writingismyfreedom #writing #writingsociety #writingcoach #writinginspiration #writingquotes #writings #writingsofinstagram #writingcommunity #writingadvice

Abuthaher Noordeen

14th post
#writingcommunityofinstagram #writingtime #writingprompts #writingmusic #writingcommunityofig #writingofig #writinginstruments #writingislove #writingchallenge #writingmotivation #writinglove #writingislife #hindiwriting #writingofinstagram #writingabook #writingtips #writingdesk #writingworkshop #writingprompt #writinglife #writingismyfreedom #writing #writingsociety #writingcoach #writinginspiration #writingquotes #writings #writingsofinstagram #writingcommunity #writingadvice

Abuthaher Noordeen

13th post

Abuthaher Noordeen

7th post
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification