Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best people_change Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best people_change Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you judge people you have no time to love them, scribes were people who knew how to, people fall in love in mysterious ways, people fall in love in mysterious ways song, some people fall in love,

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Stories

BbB

#letter #BbBspecial #BbBmyFeelings #people_change #from #long_lost_friend #title: You Forgot Me... Hey there, Yeah you. I know it's been a long time since we stopped talking and I am still trying to figure out why is that. We used to talk to each other everyday, be on call for hours, share our special moments with each other without any reservations. You used to tell me the littlest of things about you and your dreams, your fears, your insecurities. And now is the day, that it's been months and we haven't even exchanged messages.

read more
I know, people 
change, and their 
priorities change, 
but I didn't think, 
you will change this 
way and this much... 
I wish it wasn't like this, 
but it is what it is...

(Read full piece in Caption)  #letter #BbBspecial #BbBmyFeelings 
#people_change #from #long_lost_friend
#title: You Forgot Me...

Hey there,
Yeah you.
I know it's been a long time since we stopped talking and I am still trying to figure out why is that. We used to talk to each other everyday, be on call for hours, share our special moments with each other without any reservations. You used to tell me the littlest of things about you and your dreams, your fears, your insecurities. And now is the day, that it's been months and we haven't even exchanged messages.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification