Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sucks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sucks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love sucks quotes, my life sucks quotes, life sucks quotes, missing you sucks, love sucks,

• 36 Followers
  • 88 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyanka Dargad

mute video

sweetyjeni910

mute video

Priyanka Dargad

mute video

Life Quotes

mute video

Life Quotes

mute video

Swapnil Moon

Early Morning Train.🚇😂 #GetOutOfBed
#sleepyhead #train #earlymorning #wakeup #sucks
#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

It was approximately 2 years back. It was my final year in BE Civil Engineering. Now, the thing is about Final Year Project. When you have given first half of year to think about topic of project so it means you have to think it. But, our group members didn't cared even when I have given frequent reminder. Then after first half of year they woke up and started discussing topics. It took 2 week to decide only topic name. Later, the phase of work started but, some members are on vacations and lite #yqbaba #yqquotes #titfortat #sucks #takethat #groupproject

read more
Actually, I am a Karma Believer.
But, for the very first time I made people to fall in their own trap.
Read Caption. It was approximately 2 years back.
It was my final year in BE Civil Engineering.
Now, the thing is about Final Year Project.
When you have given first half of year to think about topic of project so it means you have to think it.
But, our group members didn't cared even when I have given frequent reminder.
Then after first half of year they woke up and started discussing topics.
It took 2 week to decide only topic name.
Later, the phase of work started but, some members are on vacations and lite

Swapnil Moon

Dear Money,
                    Just for you I have to go to school, college, etc. and after doing all this I am struggling for Job. I thought it may be easy money but, you have become so stubborn that people started hiding you. All this world is facing 99% consequences of crimes is because of you. I wish you to be in everyone's hand and you must be easy to afford.
Yours Faithfully #afford #lettertomoney #yqbaba #yqletter #money #matter #sucks

xyz

ये केवल एक लेख है.. इसका मेरी वास्तविक ज़िन्दगी से कोई लेना देना नहीं है।🤣😂 सुप्रभात। जीवन के ख़ालीपन को आपने ही भर रखा है। आप ही हैं इसके केंद्र में और इसके हाशिये पर। #ज़िन्दगीहै #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #Zindagi love #sucks #tishiyapa

read more
आपकी कुछ बातें बड़ी ही दिलचस्प हुआ करती थीं,
आप कहा करते थे, कि ज़िन्दगी है आपसे!
पहले सुनकर सुकून मिलता था,
पर अब हँसी आती है।😂
अगर ज़िन्दगी हमसे थी आपकी, तो अब तक आप ज़िंदा कैसे हैं? 
जबकि हम अब साथ भी नहीं ! ये केवल एक लेख है.. इसका मेरी वास्तविक ज़िन्दगी से कोई लेना देना नहीं है।🤣😂
सुप्रभात।
जीवन के ख़ालीपन को आपने ही भर रखा है। आप ही हैं इसके  केंद्र में और इसके हाशिये पर। 
#ज़िन्दगीहै #yqdidi
   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #zindagi #love #sucks #tishiyapa

xyz

#वहम #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi life #sucks #Hate #tishiyapa

read more
कि तू बहुत अच्छा इंसान है, 
असल में तू तो सिर्फ़ और सिर्फ़ एक चालबाज़ निकला। #वहम #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #life #sucks #hate #tishiyapa
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification