Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best KUMKUMBHAGYA Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best KUMKUMBHAGYA Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kumkumbhagya shayri 0, kisi se kum nahin, kum kum bhagy images and gif shayri hindi 0, kumkum bhagya shayari, haldi kumkum quotes,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyanka

mute video

Savitha

mute video

Savitha

mute video

Sweta

आपका आज का चैलेंज है कुमकुम भाग्य के अभी और प्रज्ञा के बीच का। आपको इनके बीच हास्य संवाद लिखना है। 🎀 आपको रोज 4:00 से 5:00 के बीच में एक चित्र मिलेगा जो की किसी फिल्म या धारावाहिक का होगा। 🎀 आपको इसके लिए प्रशस्ति पत्र मिलेगा, जिसने सबसे ज्यादा मजेदार संवाद लिखा होगा। #Good #myquote #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #KUMKUMBHAGYA #collabwithmitali #nayi_pratiyogita_mitali #abhi_pragya

read more
प्रज्ञा दबी आवाज में  - अभी तुम पार्टी में ऐसे क्यों घूर रहे हो

अभी मुस्कुरा कर -  हाँ तो अपनी बीवी को घूर रहा हूँ किसी दूसरे की बीवी को नहीं ।।

आपका आज का चैलेंज है कुमकुम भाग्य के अभी और प्रज्ञा  के बीच का।
आपको इनके बीच हास्य संवाद लिखना है।

🎀 आपको रोज 4:00 से 5:00 के बीच में एक चित्र मिलेगा जो की किसी फिल्म या धारावाहिक का होगा।

🎀 आपको इसके लिए प्रशस्ति पत्र मिलेगा, जिसने सबसे ज्यादा मजेदार संवाद लिखा होगा।

Jyoti Ray

mute video

Jyoti Ray

mute video

Jyoti Ray

mute video

Writer1

आपका आज का चैलेंज है कुमकुम भाग्य के अभी और प्रज्ञा के बीच का। आपको इनके बीच हास्य संवाद लिखना है। 🎀 आपको रोज 4:00 से 5:00 के बीच में एक चित्र मिलेगा जो की किसी फिल्म या धारावाहिक का होगा। 🎀 आपको इसके लिए प्रशस्ति पत्र मिलेगा, जिसने सबसे ज्यादा मजेदार संवाद लिखा होगा। 🎀 समय सीमा: कल 3:00 बजे तक होगी #Good #yqbaba #myquote #yqquotes #KUMKUMBHAGYA #collabwithmitali #nayi_pratiyogita_mitali #abhi_pragya

read more
अभी: तुम इतनी उदास क्यों हो प्रज्ञा।
प्रज्ञा: जो कहूंगी मानोगे।
अभी: हां जरूर
प्रज्ञा : ले दे मेनू सोनिया ""शरारा""
 आपका आज का चैलेंज है कुमकुम भाग्य के अभी और प्रज्ञा  के बीच का।
आपको इनके बीच हास्य संवाद लिखना है।

🎀 आपको रोज 4:00 से 5:00 के बीच में एक चित्र मिलेगा जो की किसी फिल्म या धारावाहिक का होगा।

🎀 आपको इसके लिए प्रशस्ति पत्र मिलेगा, जिसने सबसे ज्यादा मजेदार संवाद लिखा होगा।

🎀 समय सीमा: कल 3:00 बजे तक होगी

Abhijeet Yadav

Kumkum Bhagya 1st March 2022 Written Episode Update: Rhea manipulates NGO woman against Prachi

The Episode starts with Aaliya and Rhea cry before the NGO woman and tell that they don’t have strength now. The NGO woman give them tissue paper. Rhea tells that she is Abhishek Mehra’s daughter, but don’t have courage left now. Aaliya tells that Rhea was abandoned by her mother, and many years later, her mother returned and her sister snatched Rhea’s would be husband. Rhea says Prachi brainwashed Ranbir, that he left her at the mandap and married Prachi. She tells that due to some situation, she got married to Sid. But Prachi flirted with Sid and having an affair with him, tells that when Ranbir came to know about it, he had thrown Prachi out of the house. She says Ranbir realized his mistake and proposed her for marriage, but her marriage was short lived, as prachi returned to claimed that

she is Ranbir’s legal wife. She says she has come here, to tell that Prachi had an affair with her ex husband and want to tell everyone that the baby is of Ranbir now.

Ranbir comes to Prachi and asks what she was doing. He makes her sit on the bed and says he brought food for her. He asks what she was doing. She says she was searching for saree to be worn in the party. He asks her to wear nutritious food as Doctor told that she is weak.

He tastes the food brought for her. Prachi says I refused once and you agreed. He says I am actually clearing your doubts and ate first so that you get convinced that nothing is added in it. Prachi says I didn’t think this way. Ranbir says I swear that there is nothing in my mind, and asks her to think about his feelings and not to refuse to have food. He says you are lecturing me. He says first I will feed you food and then will give you much (love). He then says sorry. Prachi asks why he is saying sorry. He asks will you have food? She nods her head.

Rhea asks NGO woman to help her. The NGO woman asks are you sure that you are saying true? Rhea says Prachi has taken help from other NGOs by playing victim card and asks her to save her husband from Prachi’s sin. NGO woman asks if you have proof for her pregnancy. Aaliya says we want to expose her on Ranbir’s parents’ anniversary and requests them to come and help Rhea, else Prachi’s illegitimate child will become legitimate. The NGO woman tells that they are not like other NGO’s, they will get the guilty punished and will blackened their face and will make them roam in the society. Rhea thanks them.

Ranbir tries to make Prachi have food and says I had eaten with this hand, if you have problem then spit it. Prachi eats the food with his hand. Shahana comes there and smiles. Ranbir continues to feed her. Prachi says I will eat myself. He asks if she is sure? She nods her head. Ranbir selects saree for her and says you will look more beautiful in this saree, and asks her to finish the food. He looks at Shahana smiling and goes.

Shahana asks Prachi to take his help and wear saree. Prachi asks her to take Ranbir. Shahana asks her to think that Ranbir loves her, and asks her to give him a chance. She says since he applied kumkum to you, he has given you respect and asks her to give him a chance. Prachi says I am thinking to tell him that I am going to be a mother. Shahana gets happy and says it is your life’s biggest decision, his third dream will be fulfilled. Prachi asks her to decorate the terrace to give him good news. She says she wants to tell him, during the anniversary party. Shahana says when the party will start, and gets excited. She hugs Prachi.

In the party, Ranbir comes and asks Dida, how is he looking? Dida says you are looking handsome. Prachi comes there. Ranbir asks how is she looking? Rhea comes to Ranbir and hears him saying Prachi is looking beautiful. Dida says she is looking very beautiful. Ranbir says this saree worn by Prachi is selected by me. Dida says this saree is made for her and even the guy who selected this saree. Rhea fumes with anger and goes. Prachi comes to them and asks what Dida is saying? She says your mischievous smile reveals all. Dida applies kajal to them and says it will save you from everyone’s bad sight. Rhea goes to Aaliya and tells that she will tell them that kajal can’t be protective and Prachi’s kajal will become bad spot for her. She tells that Dida applied Kajal to them and tells that Ranbir is having feelings for Prachi again. Aaliya says for a man, his ego is big. She says once we prove that Prachi is having Sid’s baby, his love will turn into hatred. Rhea asks why the reports haven’t come yet. Vikram and Pallavi come there. Ranbir goes to them. Rhea says she will call doctor. Aaliya asks her to wish her inlaws first and then go. Rhea wishes them happy anniversary and says nobody’s bad sight shall fall on the family. Dida takes off the bad sight from them. Pallavi looks at Prachi and gets upset, recalls her words. Prachi comes to them and wishes Vikram and Pallavi, happy anniversary. Vikram thanks her, while Pallavi goes away. Ranbir takes the mic and tells that today is his mom and dad’s anniversary and they are amazing and loves me so much. He says he has learnt from his mom and dad, that when there is no argument, there is no love. He says their love has all the spice of life and praises their chemistry. He wishes them happy marriage anniversary and asks them to do golden jubilee. He jokes that he will be beaten up by them after the party. Everyone claps. Rhea recalls NGO woman’s words that they will blacken Prachi’s face and make her roam in the society.

Precap: Rhea talks to the doctor and comes to know that report is sent. Aaliya asks NGO woman to let the report come. Rhea sees someone hearing her. Prachi asks Ranbir to meet her on terrace and says she wants to show what is related to their relation, their relation truth. They get emotional.

Update Credit to: H Hasan

H Hasan

I started writing as a hobby. It turned into a fledged out career fortunately. I love reading novels and creative arts. I'm very committed and give my best to my work.

NEXTEk Mahanayak Dr. BR Ambedkar 28th February 2022 Written Episode Update: Vaibhav reinstalls the streetlamp. »

PREVIOUS« Akshay Kelkar wraps up his shoot for ‘Nima Denzongpa’; says, "Good byes are never easy"

VIEW COMMENTS

Pp

February 28, 2022 at 9:59 pm

Pls god.... prachi arranged garden for ranbir .. so some good moments or romantic moments should be there and there little choti se bacche talking should be there.. after that separate them... before disgusting drama please give us some unforgettable moments between them.. pls god...

Priya

February 28, 2022 at 11:41 pm

@Pp don’t worry if seperation is there then for sure you will get very good romantic scenes of them bcuz the same happened with abhigya always before their every big or small leap so you will get it

Anna

March 1, 2022 at 12:04 am

Lol aren’t they already separated tho and romance we haven’t gotten any good romance between them and now they’re likely gonna get more separated just watch as I don’t trust ranbir 1 bit

Sleepy

February 28, 2022 at 11:43 pm

And just like that, the snake's venom is doing it's job. First the NGO and next Ranbir.......as usual. Same story lines.

Jenna

March 1, 2022 at 12:03 am

Exactly even I feel ranbir will be manipulated and not trust Prachi and feel the baby is Sid’s and not his and boom character assassination again

Jenna

March 1, 2022 at 12:02 am

Yea somehow I don’t think ranbir will side with Prachi I feel like Sid will be there when ranbir comes 2 the terrace and he hears her saying she’s pregnant and boom misunderstandings and ranbir character assassination Prachi and the child again 😮‍💨🤦‍♀️Either way I don’t think ranbir will trust Prachi this show is not known 4 being positive they’re already separated and now they’re gonna be more separated 👏👏

Ishana

March 1, 2022 at 12:14 am

Yaa I agree with you this show is not known for being possitive but yaa before every seperation the hero and heroin always unite and here Pranbir had not united and if on terrace Ranbir see Sid and again misunderstand them then how will they seperate as they havent unted yet.

Ishana

March 1, 2022 at 12:09 am

I think that Sid had returned he might be the person who had listen to their talks in hoodie I just wish that he returns and shows Rhea true colour I had read somewhere that Ranbir will ask forgiveness from Prachi and Sid and I think there are chances that Ranbir will trust Prachi this time which he had confessed when he saw pregnancy tablets in Prachi's room and also he had many times showed that he is guilty for blaming Prachi and he knows that he was wrong. Like before going for his London meeting [income tax raid wala episode] he confessed it to Prachi.

And second thing when Rhea had shown those pregnancy reports only Alia, Vikram and Pallavi were present so we can expect that Prachi might have told Ranbir everything before Rhea tell him about this Sid Prachi thing. I lierally thought that Rhea character i going to end but no Rhea is not going she is replaced now I am thinking that how can I think the exit of Rhea's character in this show villains never exit like Alia the whole first generation members had exit the show except the villain Alia she is having the longest time in the show.[I am talking about the character not the actress]

Neha

March 1, 2022 at 12:48 am

Yeah it’s definitely Sid in the precap. You could see his face clearly. If you paused when they showed the black hoodie. Plus if you remember Muggs (Prachi’s) insta story like a week ago, she posted of a guy with a hoodie with his back turned and captioned it “look who’s arrived”. Sone thought it was Ranbir lol, like he just arrived on sets late but majority thought it was Sid like me. Muggs wouldn’t keep this much suspense.

Mimi

March 1, 2022 at 12:12 am

I have a feeling that Rehae plan will fail,let look at it at this angle.the NGO that they will paint prachi face black if it happens that she is pregnant for Sid which we all know that it won't happen. Sid is there around the corner so definitely he will clear all the misunderstand.And Dida applying kajal on both of them is another point to look at. According to @pp that the bts showed few days ago pranbir are not there when Rehae is showing the pregnant result so am guessing pranbir are at the terrace at that time.

Pp

March 1, 2022 at 12:19 am

Hope thet get romantic and good moments between them in terrace before SIDS arrival and disgusting drama.. hope rhea fails

Irsa

March 1, 2022 at 12:30 am

At 9 o clock, Sid will reach at the terrace before Ranbir does. Sid will talk with Prachi about Rhea and Ranbir comes there and misunderstands everything. I wanted Sid to return but this is bad timing. Now when Rhea does her sick game, I can’t even tell whether Ranbir will side with her or not. The terrace scene comes before the revelation so that mean Ranbir would already be angry before the drama happens. Once Rhea starts speaking, his anger will only intensify I feel. But I hope this isn’t the case.

Alissa

March 1, 2022 at 1:27 am

@Irsa
I agree that Sid will come to the terrace before Ranbir, and Ranbir will get jealous and misunderstand. But when the real drama starts with the papers I feel Ranbir will side with Prachi on this. That day when Prachi told him she never wanted to be the mother of his children, he never even thought about the possibility that he couldn’t be the dad. As soon as he guessed she was ‘pregnant’ he was overjoyed and didn’t think twice about it. I feel when Rhea mentions Prachi’s pregnancy he will think it’s his. The papers don’t even say who’s the father anyway. But to Ranbir that won’t matter. I wished the papers had the fathers name on it, Rhea would have been made a fool out of then. Ranbir can get jealous of Prachi-Sid but when it comes to the child’s matter he will side with Prachi. I think Prachi will herself reveal the truth after Rhea tries to brainwash everyone. Of course the family won’t believe her but Ranbir and Dida will. Hopefully, Vikku does too. But after this I’m worried. If Ranbir believes Prachi after she says the truth, Rhea could do a DNA test to prove Prachi is lying. I don’t mind she does that but I just hope she doesn’t open the papers. Otherwise, she’ll change the fathers name to Sid. Either way, I also feel Rhea isn’t getting exposed because new Rhea is coming soon. I guess Pooja did her part of party shooting which was only like 2 days so the new actress will do the rest and so on.. There’s more to see of Rhea yet. God knows what will happen. Now also Sid is back.. will he stick around too?

Neha

March 1, 2022 at 12:45 am

I have a bad feeling that bi**h won’t get exposed in this party! Because the shooting for the track started weeks ago and till now they are still shooting in their party attire. That means the party will drag on and on for weeks. They wouldn’t extend it for this long if Rhea is getting exposed. I think Prachi will be blamed and humiliated and she’ll try to prove her innocence and instead reveal the paternity truth herself. Maybe no one believes her. We now know that Pooja has been replaced by Tina Philip. I think Rhea changes in the party. First half we saw Pooja, next half we see Tina😂. They probably let Pooja go because they knew the party shoot would go on and on for weeks and working long hours, late nights that’s why they she’s gone and they replaced her so quick. I know some people think Ranbir will side with Prachi, I’m sorry to not get your hopes up but if he believed her would they still be shooting the party till now? If he believed her, it would make things easier, he would apologise to Prachi and Sid, Rhea could be exposed and that’s it. I could be wrong though.. I also want Ranbir to side with Prachi but I definitely don’t think their reunion will be easy. Especially as new Rhea is coming now soon- even if they did reunite it won’t last. Prachi could tell him about the pregnancy, they reunite but an accident happens and Ranbir has a memory loss. I think next track would be a memory loss i hope it’s not Ranbir oh god. I don’t mind a memory loss but I want it for Prachi only 🙏

Leisa Morris

March 1, 2022 at 3:00 am

I don't think Ranbir Will allow NGO woman to blacken prachis face even if he thinks the child is sid. He might step in and hold the woman's hands before she can reach peachis face ,atleast that's what I hope. Instead rhea should be the one getting her face blackened for continuously going between married ppl relationship. If I'm wrong and this happens and Ranbir doubt prachi and allow blackened face prachi would NEVER forgive him. She already has trust issues but has decided to give him a chance if it's only for the baby's sake. I don't understand why they had to make sid be the one to meet prachi on the terrace but let's hope he has some plans for the convo he overheard.

Neethumol Mathews

March 1, 2022 at 3:11 am

Just becoz Sid is back does not mean he will be the one to end up at terrace. Plus he was in prnabir room but terrace in that pic which Muggs uploaded. Sid is here to expose rhea and her crimes and if anyone able to expose rhea it will be Sid only and that cud be the real reason for his return. Who knows since he heard Aliya and rhea conversation he can replace the report stating Prachi not pregnant and rhea will make fool out of herself 😂.
About blackening Prachi face guys it will be rhea face they will blackening not Prachi since hint already given dida applying kaala teeka to her and Ranbir.

Fandomara

March 1, 2022 at 3:46 am

I know everyone worried about Ranbir again misunderstanding Prachi now that Sid is back. Timing of Sid's return is messed up. But let's hope for the better and enjoy the nice Pranbir moments they give us. Even for KKB writers it's unlikely that same story would be repeated for same couple in same order. Before the leap Ranbir saw Prachi and Sid in a compromising situation, doubted her and questioned her character because of Rhea's lies. If Ranbir believed Rhea over Prachi again just because he saw or heard Prachi and Sid, it would be the same scenario. I don't know about before 20 year leap, but after that there hasn't been same scenario happenning to same couple in KKB (other than Pragya and Abhi continuosly failling to meet each other). So, though I am terrified I am still sure that Ranbir will trust and support Prachi

©Abhijeet Yadav #KUMKUMBHAGYA 

#doubleface

Mohit Kumar

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification