Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pickupline Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pickupline Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ayat pickupline power, love pic, love picture, love pick, pictures to draw,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Tech Hunter

Yese karo impress #chat #impress #pickupline #Free #Love #Teenage

read more

Shubhi Mahajan

With him all the time. 😪 Dhanyawaad Aryan kun (Trickster ) for making me write this. 😌 *the sentence above contains three languages* 🤓 #pickuplines #shubhumour #Cheesy #pickupline #yqhumour

read more
Me: Are you mobile phone?

He: No. Why?

Me: Because I want to be with you all
the time. With him all the time. 😪

Dhanyawaad Aryan kun (Trickster ) for making me write this. 😌
*the sentence above contains three languages* 🤓

#pickuplines #shubhumour #cheesy #pickupline #yqhumour

Shubhi Mahajan

Morning with my first #pickupline from drafts. 😺 Trickster Aditi di👀 Vidhisha #pickuplines #FreshThoughts #shubhumour

read more
He - Does your beauty contain fevi kwik ?  

She - Why ?

He - Whenever I look at you, 
my eyes get stuck to you. 
 Morning with my first #pickupline from drafts. 😺

Trickster  
Aditi di👀
Vidhisha 

#pickuplines #freshthoughts #shubhumour

Nitish

Hey folks and fellas, thrilled to be here back again. #pickupline #yqbaba #yqdidi #nitsy

read more
A girl once told me heard that you are a cassonava, prove it!!  Hey folks and fellas, thrilled to be here back again. 

#pickupline #yqbaba #yqdidi #nitsy

Ayushi Dauneriya

I can't stop laughing after posting this 😂 😂 Challenge Completed #pickupline #yqbaba

read more
Would you consider it hitting on you if I tell you that someone asked me if I was hitting on you to which I replied yes? I can't stop laughing after posting this 😂 😂 Challenge Completed #pickupline #YQBaba

Shweta Gupta

Please pick me up when I fall,
First help me out then you can troll!
 #yqbaba #pickupline #troll #fall #kuchbhi #pickup #quoteliners #friendship

Rishabh Shukla

" Throw me words i will extract and throw back to you in the form of a beautiful line that's how we are actually start making a great story of life " #yqbaba #yqquotes #thrownwords #pickupline #generous #humblebeginnings #letscreatememories

Kamal Chandra Lenka

NARROW ka ulta hota hai wide,
Do you wanna go for a RIDE?  #ride #wide #pickupline #love #humour #yqbaba #yqtales #yqkick

JYOTISH DUMPA

#pickupline

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification