Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longwalks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longwalks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumma love me long time, long i love you quotes for her, long distance love missing you quotes, as long as you love me, love you long time saying,

• 23 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vishu

tag your love 💖 #Love #Couple #longwalks

read more
mute video

Osho Jain

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌴

read more
nurture positive vibes🌴 Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌴

Gayathri

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
be peaceful and spread good vibes through calmness.. Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to have a fresh start. Yesterday there was a dark silent lonely night. But it passed and today it is a new bright energetic morning. Don't just let it go waste. Take your first step and move ahead towards the goal you have set.  Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

rizz kinzz

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Begin your day new n fresh
  Pushes your negatives n aspire for positive thoughts around..
 Prepares you for everyday challenges and Brings back those smiles you forgets to put on Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
infuse a soothing calmness within myself Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

read more
Breathe for myself

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagda

read more
Breathe for myself

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
Think about positive ideas and write better.  Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemalatha G

Walks and voids. #yqbaba #longwalks life #newwritersclub

read more
I walk. 
Mostly, on celebrated roads
and underrated pavements,
sometimes by rubbles
of fragments I left behind,
I don't walk on them. 

I walk. 
Nearly towards bridges and highways,
sometimes away from high-end souls,
I see no interjections. No connections--
'twixt neither my words nor walks. 
Everything is made up. 

I walk. 
Not my feet, but the chords
of my heart surrendered totally
to the roads-- awash in newness. 
Though the roads rob me of secrets
and pull at my privacy, I walk.  Walks and voids. 

#YQbaba #longwalks #life #newwritersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification