Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best teemahreexee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best teemahreexee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ntr

mute video

Fateemah Umaimah Ibraheem

dreams #teemahreexee

read more
Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, every girl dreams of her wedding day of elaborate elegance, the venue filled with all the adorned ones and she being treated no less than a Queen.
#teemahreexee

©Fateemah Umaimah Ibraheem dreams

Eid Mubarak I am milk and honey,
Peaches and nectar,
I am soft raindrops and ring of high notes on the piano.
I am dawn glow and the sun-dusted mid-afternoon moon on a clear day.
I am turquoise seawater, dewdrops frost-bitten grass and the sparkle of new Snow.
I am the reason to be excited about the future. 
And........
I AM  20 YEARS OLD TODAY.
Alhamdulilah!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME💕
#teemahreexee #HappyEidbirthday

You asking of my full name was ur strategy to gain attention. It surely seized my brain and sent my thoughts a crumbling down like a danger Tower on browbeating the wrong block.
The neurons in my brain dance to the rhythm of my heartbeat and argumented it tempo resulting to supply more air to my lungs and my evaporating whatever moisture kept my lips sealed 🤐 
Your eyes drifted onto me, almost droopy. The bags under our eyes look like they made an effort to come to existence by burning a part of you from which it arose. It's as if you have a lighter in those apertures. My skin feels ignited.
My body has an ignition temperature 🤒 less than that of kerosene, so smoother me. Your Highness. You just have to tug that tuff of hair back in its place and look me in the eyes.
I see you stand up from your seat and walk in the direction of my mortal presence seated. The nonexisting hair in my body stands up to whiff ur footsteps bring my eyes to roll back into my head and I feel a certain force strumming the strings connected all my organs.
That smirk that you explicitly fabricate on your face does more harm to me than my soul being conquered by an alpha you.
You hand over the diagnosis to me on a digital cell phone.

Which read I dialed my digits and let you explore my excitement, sorrows and more in years to come.
#teemahreexee #message

I awake each morning to start a new day, but the pain of losing you never goes away. Piercing through the window and humming the verses from the holy book, Quran.  I cried because of the forlornness I feel within me.
Dear mother, it's raining again just like the night that changed everything 4 years ago. 
I recalled the echoes( innallilahi Wa Inna ilayhi raji'un, indeed to Allah we belong and to Him we shall return). 2:156of the Quran.
Dear mother in each passing year I miss you like the sky keeps flashing in a Morse code of longing. The way it misses the departure of the grey fogs from it.
And as the months, weeks, and days go by, my heart beats like the grumble of clouds. How they speak not of anger but of grief.
I am a believer
And indeed "every soul shall test death" Quran  29:57
Allahumag-fir-laha war hamha wa afi ha wa afu anha, wa akrim nuzulaha wa wassi'i mudkhalaha wag silha bil ma'i wath-thalji wal barad, wa naqqiha minal khadaya kama naqqaital -thaubul abyad minad-danas, wa abdilha daaran khairan min daariha, wa ahlaan khairan min ahliha, wa zaujan khairan min zaujiha wa adkhilhal-jannah wa a izdhha min azabil qabr wa azabin-naar
#teemahreexee #emptiness

You ask me if I am okay
And I am quiet for a while, 
I don't know the right way to restrict my feelings, shackle them, pin them down into sentences for you to digest.
I am finding it hard to simplify the fire that's eating me up.
While I am a soul full of disquiet, a hand full of remorse, and a heart that had long ceased it knocks.
And then, with sadness and rage hacking away at my self as though the hand of a biaxial clock isn't I then left with nothing but silent ticks inside an empty room, which once was housed all thou loved and aspire for.
Walls, not empty, but none carrying enough to read them, to see where you rested your head so many times the color had turned a light shade, Brown, there.
Just simple ticks
Inside
An expressionless room 
Even sadness gave up on me a long time ago.
So when you ask me if I am okay.
I will fix my eyes on some 
Distant scene and then calmly say "yes I am ok" 
#teemahreexee #footsteps

#teemahreexee

read more
I have always considered myself a hermit( or so I assume)but lockdown has shown me I am more sociable than I thought, even if I am  rerely the one doing the talking.  I like listening to conversations, and thinking about the things people say or didn't to fill the silences.
 I used to love my family little get together at Eids.
Just to listen to adults talking.
Now when am writing it's usually the voices from my past I am listening to. 
Mostly are the memories I shared with my mom (may her soul rest in jannah). The less I rely on outside influence( books and movies) and the more I listen to old memories, my Autobiography wouldn't make for riveting reading but a feeling, or a mood, or dare I say, a truth I am trying to capture ( even if that involves the spirits of mist, hill and stone). Maybe I will put these thoughts on writing into a coherent blog post but this righteous holy month of Ramadan I am still feeling the effects of this absolutely blessed month. 
Alhamdulilah may Allah accept our ibadah. Ameen
#teemahreexee

#teemahreexee

read more
When you left 
It's like storms and cloud brewing To the absolute limit.All strings seems breaking.Unnoticed to all it hurts
When the person you love is now close to another.I collect the pieces that can help me to move on without love. But my eyes still glance at the picture of us, but now you're not mine. The past blackmailed me with the memories I couldn't erase.I can't help it but I chose to be silent towards my heart I became a poet with scars as my rhymes and with words as my sword.
#teemahreexee

#teemahreexee

read more
I wonder if the moon tells our deepest to the stars and other heavenly bodies.
#teemahreexee

Is it possible to be a female king? I don't know but let us take a walk back to these kingless queens, who turn mere kingdoms to the greatest empire.
Cleaopatra, Nefertiti, harshepsut, sammuramat, Victoria, Elizabeth, Amina, tsu_hsi. It's amazing how this kingless Queen's turned mere kingdoms into greatest empires. That's why I chose to be a FEMALE KING.
#teemahreexee #LIFETUNNEL
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification