Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HumanRightsDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HumanRightsDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 34 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aditya Yadav

क्यों छिन जाते हैं जायज अधिकार गरीबों के,
क्यों चंद पैसों में बिक जाते अधिकार गरीबों के,
ये गंभीर समस्या है हे!शासन कुछ इंतजाम करो,
क्यों हमेशा पिछड़े रह जाते हैं परिवार गरीबों के।

आदित्य यादव उर्फ़
         "कुमार आदित्य यदुवंशी"

©Aditya Yadav #HumanRightsDay

Kashish Kashyap

mute video

Haseena Dudekula

Today’s Human Rights Day. Its Universal Declaration says: all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights. #Collab on #HumanRightsDay challenge and tell what would happen if speaking were not free. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would think thrice before spilling.
My words would weigh heavier and would be valued more.
I would be richer in relationships and lighter on the wallet,
Coz it would be then I would be speaking lesser but be wiser.

Today’s Human Rights Day. Its Universal Declaration says: all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights. 

#Collab on #humanrightsday challenge and tell what would happen if speaking were not free. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Today’s Human Rights Day. Its Universal Declaration says: all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights. #Collab on #HumanRightsDay challenge and tell what would happen if speaking were not free. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would be the richest. Today’s Human Rights Day. Its Universal Declaration says: all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights. 

#Collab on #humanrightsday challenge and tell what would happen if speaking were not free. #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
Then maybe I can speak to the girls too ! Today’s Human Rights Day. Its Universal Declaration says: all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights. 

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
So all my savings were spent  Today’s Human Rights Day. Its Universal Declaration says: all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights. 

CM Chaitanyaa

Today’s Human Rights Day. Its Universal Declaration says: all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights. #Collab on #HumanRightsDay challenge and tell what would happen if speaking were not free. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbabachallenge #HUmanity #Freedom #lastbreathe

read more
We don't have to fear from the element of fear of this liar world, 

We were free in ourselves, we are and we 'll be till the last breathe...    Today’s Human Rights Day. Its Universal Declaration says: all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbabachallenge #humanity #freedom #lastbreathe

Priyanka Rathod

Today’s Human Rights Day. Its Universal Declaration says: all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights. #Collab on #HumanRightsDay challenge and tell what would happen if speaking were not free. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dontmesswithme #Nill

read more
Than your ACCOUNTS will be NILL. 
So dont ever MESS with ME. Today’s Human Rights Day. Its Universal Declaration says: all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dontmesswithme #nill

Abid

read more
I would have lost a fortune and become broke. ☹️ Today’s Human Rights Day. Its Universal Declaration says: all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights. 

Snigdha Agrawal

Hello Resties! ❤️ On the occasion of #HumanRightsDay collab on this picture, and add your thoughts to it! 😊 #rzhumanrightsday #yqrz #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Without these we are nothing less
than a banana republic. Hello Resties! ❤️

On the occasion of #humanrightsday collab on this picture, and add your thoughts to it! 😊

#rzhumanrightsday #yqrz #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification