Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CitizenshipAmendmentBill2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CitizenshipAmendmentBill2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about citizenship meaning in hindi, citizenship of india, citizenship meaning in marathi, democracy and citizenship, nrc and citizenship amendment bill,

• 13 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

Violence is not the solution to any problem. It only pushes you to toxic darkness of violence. Don't blur your vision of humanity! That's the most pious thing you have inherited as a human 🙏🙏 |4 liner| Good evening writers! ☸Collab on this beautiful background and write #rz4Liner #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #CitizenshipAmendmentBill2019 #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz

read more
Probably you have blurred vision
Narrowing all contexts of humanity,
Exiting to darkness
Of violence forever. Violence is not the solution to any problem. It only pushes you to toxic darkness of violence. Don't blur your vision of humanity! That's the most pious thing you have inherited as a human 🙏🙏

|4 liner|

Good evening writers! 

☸Collab on this beautiful background and write #rz4liner

Sangita Hazarika

जब दे ही नही पाए अपने लोगों को ढंग का छत
तो किस हक़ से दिया उन विदेशियों को नागरिकता का खत Assam Rejects CAB

#citizenshipamendmentbill2019 #weopposecab #cab_नहीं_चलेगा #joiaaiaxom #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqassam #sangitahazarika_yq

Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

तुमसे तो केवल यंहा रहने का सबूत मांगा जा रहा है हमसे पूछो हमने तो अपने भगवान श्री राम के सबूत दिए है।
Support - CAA &NRC #caa #cab #citizen #citizenshipamendmentbill2019 #yqbaba #yqdidi

Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

Please don't debate or leave any hate speech in the comment section. If you did not like my opinion, I do respect your opinion and if you want, you are free to unfollow me. But don't dare spread any hatred or abuse here otherwise I'm willing enough to take actions against. Here's my opinion regarding the Citizenship Amendment Bill : I strongly believe that the government has taken the right decision. The government did not consider Muslims because they're already happily accepted and welcomed #HUmanity #Indian #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #patriotism #CitizenshipAmendmentBill2019 #yqpallavisingh

read more
चप्पा चप्पा गूंज उठेगा राष्ट्रवाद के नारों से
देशद्रोही अब भाग उठेंगे भारत के जय जयकारों से
चढ़ राष्ट्रद्रोह की छाती पर हम राष्ट्रवाद लहरायेंगे  Please don't debate or leave any hate speech in the comment section. If you did not like my opinion, I do respect your opinion and if you want, you are free to unfollow me. But don't dare spread any hatred or abuse here otherwise I'm willing enough to take actions against.

Here's my opinion regarding the Citizenship Amendment Bill :

I strongly believe that the government has taken the right decision. The government did not consider Muslims because they're already happily accepted and welcomed

Vijay Tyagi

हर शय=every thing कदीमी=Ancient हिसाबी=Retaliate आईन=constitution अवाम=People's इंक़िलाबी=revolutionary #CitizenshipAmendmentBill2019 #yqdidi #Politics #yqbaba #urdu #yqhindi #aamirshaikh

read more
गर मुख़ालफ़त ये जवाबी होगी
हर शय कदीमी भी हिसाबी होगी... हर शय=every thing
कदीमी=Ancient
हिसाबी=Retaliate
आईन=constitution
अवाम=People's
इंक़िलाबी=revolutionary

#citizenshipamendmentbill2019 #yqdidi #politics  #yqbaba #urdu #yqhindi #aamirshaikh

Shilpi Signodia

बाँट के दिलों को टुकड़ों मे,
बेकार के अपने लफड़ो मे,
देश के मासूमो को रौंद, 
करने चले हो किसका भला?
माना तुझमे भरपूर है ममता, 
विश्व के कल्याण की,
पर पहले सवा करोड़ के लायक 
तो बना दे हमारे हिन्दुस्तान को!
 #citizenshipamendmentbill2019 
#yqquotes #yqquotes #yqtales #appeal #yqhindi

Aamir Qais AnZar

There's a lot happening in the country this year. What's your take on it? If India is not Secular, then India is not India at all... Said late Shri Atal Bihari bajpayee ji "If INJUSTICE is happening to your Neighbour & you can SLEEP, WAIT for your turn. You are NEXT." ( Shiv Khera ) #tothePeopleofIndia #postman #equality #Liberty #DNDjusticeIsntBlind #CitizenshipAmendmentBill2019 #दूरकीदोस्ती #यादरखो Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You represent a Nation.. 
its Constitution, its Soul, its Roots,
Its Culture, its diversity, its Unity,
Its Democracy, the World look upto.
As Real people, Ordinary people..
as individuals but Together we are
a Revolution, Called India. There's a lot happening in the country this year. What's your take on it? 

If India is not Secular, then India is not India at all... Said late Shri Atal Bihari bajpayee ji

"If INJUSTICE is happening to your Neighbour & you can SLEEP,  WAIT for your turn. You are NEXT." ( Shiv Khera )

#tothePeopleofIndia #Postman #Equality #Liberty #DNDjusticeIsntBlind #citizenshipamendmentbill2019 #दूरकीदोस्ती #यादरखो
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Aamir Qais AnZar

We are on the same boat... No one can get over the torment of 1984 Sikh riots, 2002 Gujarat Godhra riots neither exudos of Kashmiri pandit. History will keep us reminding that we together need to progress for the safeguard of our nation as a whole. In the times of social media, we are require to be more vigilant in sharing any thing..((we are being used to feed unwanted piece of news to fulfill somebody else's purpose)) #भाईचारा #लालच #घृणा #politicalthought #communalharmony #CitizenshipAmendmentBill2019 #CABAgainstConstitution #nrcagainstconstitutions

read more
ज़ेहन mein Jab logo keliye घृणा hai
toh Dil beshak Patthar hai.

इंसानियत chhod, राजनीति ko chahne lage 

भाईचारा chhod, नफरत ki Nazar hai

पेट ki भूख se jyada, लालच ki भूख hai 
toh beshak Dil Patthar hai. We are on the same boat...
No one can get over the torment of 1984 Sikh riots, 2002 Gujarat Godhra riots neither exudos of Kashmiri pandit. 

History will keep us reminding that we together need to progress for the safeguard of our nation as a whole.  

In the times of social media, we are require to be more vigilant in sharing any thing..((we are being used to feed unwanted piece of news to fulfill somebody else's purpose))

Anushka Verma

मिट गया है वजूद भारत का 
नेताओं की सियासत बची है ।

सरहदें बन गयी एक घर की दो 
अब तो बस महाभारत बची है ।
--अनुष्का वर्मा

#CitizenshipAmendmentBill2019 #Nojoto

MD Asif Akram

#CitizenshipAmendmentBill2019 
Wo jaante they wo galat hain uss galti mein unko fayeda nazar aaraha tha Ghar dusron ka jalte bikharte dekh unko maza bada aaraha tha Wo chahte to rok sakte they uss aag ko bhadakne se Par uss aag lagane walon me unhe khuda nazar aaraha tha Bandh liya tha aankho ko unho ne andh Bhakti ke patti se Kuch khud aag laga rahe they to kisi ko bas dekh ke maza aaraha tha Wo jaante naa they jab aag lagegi to phailegi dur tak Pahunchegi unke bhi ghar jinhe dekhne me maza aaraha tha #IndiaAgainstCAB
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification