Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myheartsays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myheartsays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 【myheart】折疊式兒童安全餐椅/多功能可調式兒童餐椅, heart that says i love you, a picture that says i love you, he says my love, $h* my dad says,

• 40 Followers
  • 44 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vaghela Jateen

Welcome to the day 13 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. What does your heart say? #myheartsays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
दिल कहता है......

कभी मत उलझ इन चक्करों में 
फिसलकर भी गिरना है
थाम ले कोई लक्ष्य 
ऐसे ही संभलना है 
जररा जररासे ही तुझे सीखना है Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. What does your heart say? #myheartsays #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chanchal Jaiswal

Welcome to the day 13 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. What does your heart say? #myheartsays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqsoul #yqreflections yq💕

read more
My heart says
Yours is the cozy place
The music to embrace 
Symphony to be lulled
Desire to club and cuddle
Shaped to beautifully grace
Each others' fond space
Far from the sensual race
Truth of existence to trace Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqsoul #yqreflections #yq💕

Pushkar Sahu

Please collaborate....... @my_heart_say_1 Vikash Maurya @my_heart_say_1 Please follow my Instagram account... #Heart #mylove #Broken #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #myheartsays #rzpictureprompt

read more
लाजवाब ही जवाब नहीं दे पाते
वफ़ा ऐ इश्क का  Please collaborate.......

@my_heart_say_1
Vikash Maurya 
@my_heart_say_1

Please follow my Instagram account...

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 13 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. What does your heart say? #myheartsays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Listen to my lub dub, lub dub
It's the sound of aliveness
the beep of love
of your presence
in the beauty of now.

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

SI UPP BDH

#तुम_साथ_रहना

सबसे ज़्यादा करीब तुम रहना । 
कोई साथ दे न दे तुम साथ रहना।
हम एक दुजे को देख न सके 
तुम हर पल हमारे इतने पास रहना ।
धड़कन की आवाज़ सुनते ही हमें नींद आये 
उतने पास तुम रहना ।
नज़रों से दूर जाना हो तो ख्यालों में
परछाई बनकर तुम साथ रहना।
हमें तो बात - बात पर रूठ जाने की आदत है 
पर तुम हमको मनाते रहना।
अग़र हमारी नादानियाँ पर तुम्हें गुस्सा आये
 तो माफ करतें रहना ।
सबसे ज्यादा क़रीब तुम दोस्त
हरदम मेरे साथ रहना।। #nightthoughts #yqdidi #bestfriend #lovequotes #myheartsays #dilkibaatein #desiresoftheheart

Gita Khanna

read more
Time has come to swap 
Our residence.. 
The door to the other home is beckoning... I must leave..  Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Gayathri

Welcome to the day 13 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. What does your heart say? #myheartsays #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The truth
Which is not acceptable 
By my mind
Now Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. What does your heart say? #myheartsays #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi

Aahaan

read more
You will be mine,
I don't know how and when but you will be mine.  Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

NY

Welcome to the day 13 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. What does your heart say? #myheartsays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine #myquote Everything will be alright ☺️ #blessings #nilofaryasmeenquotes

read more
Don't be upset
God is with you
Everything will be alright

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

#yourquoteandmine #myquote 
Everything will be alright ☺️ #blessings
#nilofaryasmeenquotes

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
Think before act..
Do smile before act.. 
Go on right before act..
Be brave before an act..
Toatlly *DARE*an act..
👍🏁//heart words//🏁👍 Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification