Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yolopomo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yolopomo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yolo quotes, ghana yolo season 5, yolo song 74000, yolo song, yolo jokes,

• 439 Followers
  • 1936 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 28 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. I hope you celebrated the month of love by writing a poem daily. See you around. :) #lovepoem #meetingyoulastfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In that moment of fighting you and i were talking.... Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. 

I hope you celebrated the month of love by writing a poem daily. See you around. :) #lovepoem #meetingyoulastfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 23 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #gettingtoknowislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Realizing myself  and understanding
my love for you.... Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #gettingtoknowislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 22 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wecantalkabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Concern for us forget the accusations against the next person.... Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wecantalkabout #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 20 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #standingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The lips refused to come and the silence, only the heart spoke in the language of the eye......— % & Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #standingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lovingmeislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When  i love you....— % & Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lovingmeislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 13 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Today is #kissday. Talk about your last kiss in today's #lovepoem. #lasttimeikissedyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The total search of my feelings is that you....— % & Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Today is #kissday. Talk about your last kiss in today's #lovepoem. #lasttimeikissedyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 12 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Happy Hug Day. In today's #lovepoem, collab and tell us about the times when you hugged your loved one for the first time. #whenihuggedyou #hugday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Of the love of my mother and
 the warmth of my father
 i fully realized  the magnificence....— % & Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Happy Hug Day. In today's #lovepoem, collab and tell us about the times when you hugged your loved one for the first time. #whenihuggedyou #hugday #YourQuoteAndMine

नेहा

मोहब्बत आजमाती है,
दीवानों के हौंसलों को 
मस्तानों की हसरतों को,
दिल में दबे तूफानों को,
अनकहे शब्दों के जज्बातों को,
'नेह' से भरे वादों को,
उम्र के गुजरते सालों को,
जीवन में पसरे सन्नाटों को।

#yolopomo #मोहब्बतआज़मातीहै #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
#drnehagoswami

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ತಿಂಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಥವಾ #yolopomo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ನಿಮಗಾಗಿ ಒಂದು ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಸಾಲುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. #ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಮನೆ #yqjogi #yqkannada #Collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi

read more
ಆ ಮನೆಯಲ್ಲಿ,... 
ಸಮಯ ಸರಿಯಿದ್ದರಷ್ಟೆ ನಿನ್ನ ಸಂಭ್ರಮ,
ಸಮಯ ಸರಿಯಿಲ್ಲದೆ ಹೋದರೆ,.. 
ನೀ ಕಳೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವೆ ನಿನ್ನ ಸಂಯಮ. ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ತಿಂಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಥವಾ #YoLoPoMo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ.

ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ನಿಮಗಾಗಿ ಒಂದು ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಸಾಲುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ.

#ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಮನೆ #yqjogi #yqkannada #collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi

꧁प्यारा शायर ~SKR꧂

Welcome to the day 21 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. It's time to collab and write a #lovepoem. #loveisthatteacher #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love is two person,
But a single Heart'  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

It's time to collab and write a #lovepoem. #loveisthatteacher #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification