Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grandparentstaught Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grandparentstaught Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love between grandparents and grandchildren knows no distance, grandparents love quotes, poems to remember grandpa, poems about grandparents love, can you be your own grandpa,

• 20 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rahul Sharma

Use #grandparentstaught for this #Collab challenge. My grandfather taught me that the best gifts are usually a good book with a handwritten note in them. One can always go back to it, either to read the book or to read the note. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Quote #sayings #wordsofwisdom

read more
Never go late to your workplace. 
Because a latecomer has to hide his face by putting his head down while entering but a punctual person comes keeping his head high. Use #grandparentstaught for this #collab challenge.

My grandfather taught me that the best gifts are usually a good book with a handwritten note in them. One can always go back to it, either to read the book or to read the note. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #quote #sayings #wordsofwisdom

Sunil Zarikar

Use #grandparentstaught for this #Collab challenge. My grandfather taught me that the best gifts are usually a good book with a handwritten note in them. One can always go back to it, either to read the book or to read the note. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My grandparents taught me
To be humble with every one....
Our actual wealth is not how much money we earned, 
It's all about how many people know me as a kind human being.... Use #grandparentstaught for this #collab challenge.

My grandfather taught me that the best gifts are usually a good book with a handwritten note in them. One can always go back to it, either to read the book or to read the note. #YourQuoteAndMine

Vibha Saroj

Meeting my grandparents after long was like, reading one of my favorite book.
Listening those stories and experience again and again but at each step of life, I had learned a different lesson from same stories. 

#homecoming #yqbaba #yqquote #grandparentstaught

Atishay jain

Use #grandparentstaught for this #Collab challenge. My grandfather taught me that the best gifts are usually a good book with a handwritten note in them. One can always go back to it, either to read the book or to read the note. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That thier hard work results in our prosperity
So live your life today, may be tommorow you have everything but you can't live it! Use #grandparentstaught for this #collab challenge.

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
That never give up in any condition.. Use #grandparentstaught for this #collab challenge.

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
Do whatever you want, but don't do whatever people want...  Use #grandparentstaught for this #collab challenge.

Sita Prasad

*My grandfather taught

Listen to everyone but do what is in your mind.
Be good and the world will be good to you.
Earning and saving are necessary as is charity.
Simple chanting with a pure heart is enough to be religious.

*My grandmother taught

Nothing is beyond His love, humans don't have everything in their hands.
Patience is the key
Love is eternal
A mother is the strongest creation.

*Both of them taught

To get along with life inspite of odds.
Two odds make an even
Mutual respect makes a difference.

#grandparentstaught #collab #yqbaba

Avishek Sen

read more

Always to respect elders. Irrespective of their nature or state any elderly blessing works wonders.
 Use #grandparentstaught for this #collab challenge.

insightful_ink

Today also, 
the 10-20 rupees by my grandma is more valuable..
 than thousands that I earns..!! #grandparentstaught
#grandma
#familylove
#yqbabaquotes
#ardent_ashu

Suparas Jain

Use #grandparentstaught for this #Collab challenge. My grandfather taught me that the best gifts are usually a good book with a handwritten note in them. One can always go back to it, either to read the book or to read the note. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #sajalsay life

read more
That never do something,
that makes you feel bad,
Let what ever the conditions are. Use #grandparentstaught for this #collab challenge.

#yqquotes #yqbaba #sajalsay #life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification