Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatisthis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatisthis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whatsapp love status, shirley setia this is what you came for, whatif poem questions and answers, whatsapp status in hindi, whatsapp status sad,

• 6 Followers
  • 9 Stories

@MotivetionerMentor

Hemalatha G

#H_Dhawanlane - 1 if you're wondering, this is for a YQ writer - Himanshi Dhawan. 1) when a next-door kid named Darsh (we wish he had a "H" next to D) iterated, "i want Bournvita!" in a sing-song way, i smiled and told myself, "i should report this to Himanshi." 2) if any of my classmates complain about futility of Economics, my rage fights like a Bollywood villain to come out, but i just say: there's a friend of mine who is doing Economics, so i can assure you, this isn't kaput. dugh, i nee #yqbaba #list #whatisthis #poeticwhizkid #willicontinue #iamdangerous

read more
will this make you smile, Himanshi?
(caption) #H_Dhawanlane - 1
if you're wondering, this is for a YQ writer - Himanshi Dhawan. 

1) when a next-door kid named Darsh (we wish he had a "H" next to D) iterated, "i want Bournvita!" in a sing-song way, i smiled and told myself, "i should report this to Himanshi."

2) if any of my classmates complain about futility of Economics, my rage fights like a Bollywood villain to come out, but i just say: there's a friend of mine who is doing Economics, so i can assure you, this isn't kaput. 
dugh, i nee

Hemalatha G

your spirituality is not at all stifling. am i addicted to the way you smell? uh, i thought you used to stink. ____ #yqbaba #colourcolour ! #fragrance #youandme #whatisthis

read more
my balcony air still carries your aroma;

i scented it with fragmented candles and
incense sticks to remind me of the spirituality,

and wondered vaguely of how these scents 
bear your smile and touch, thus leaving my balcony

in the womb of your smell. your spirituality is not at all stifling. 
am i addicted to the way you smell? uh, i thought you used to stink. 
____

#YQbaba #colourcolour ! #fragrance #youandme #whatisthis

Hemalatha G

I can never stop blabbering, as alwayz. #yqbaba #cinemagraph #whatisthis

read more
I'm sitting legs apart, half asleep. I rewind back to 31st December, I was positively encouraged to take a resolution. I refused. I did, but a hundred suggestions ran across my mind: stop biting nails, brush teeth before going to bed, don't walk barefoot etcetera. Still, I said I don't take resolutions. Besides losing my identity by being clean, I feared to commit myself to new habits. Or better say I dreaded detaching myself from old practices. 

What if I stop gnawing at my nails and never get to taste the essence of dirt this world has? It's mostly from déchets we could fish out wonders. The most used gets disposed. This thought scares the crap out of me for people grow close too soon and apart even sooner. Is that because they fear dashing expectations? Afraid of commitments? Responsibilities? 
Who knows.  I can never stop blabbering, as alwayz. 

#yqbaba #cinemagraph #whatisthis

Rooh (रूह)

#LGBTQ #BISEXUAL #yes_im #imagirl_notboy #BUT #i_love_a_girl #OmG #whatisthis #Hello #Itsme understand....I'm a bisexual girl. I'm a girl and love a girl and I'm okay with that....... 😊😊😊😊 #Love

read more

Rooh (रूह)

Rooh (रूह)

Kajal Singh [ ज़िंदगी ]

प्रेम क्या है .........🤔 #whatislove #MyThoughts #whatisthis #why #understand #ज़िन्दगी

read more

Edu.nr

ye kya hai Comment me batao #whatisthis #comments #कला

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification