Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youneverknow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youneverknow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back, i love you ka hindi kya hota hai, i love you too ka matlab kya hota hai, do you love me ka matlab kya hota hai,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sk

The hidden i is completely me. #thehiddenicompletelyme #MySpace #youneverknow #halfside #yqbaba #writingresolution Image credit-Pngtree

read more
You can never know me completely, 
Because you only know one side of me.
I have hidden my half face. 
This does not mean that 
my face is incomplete like this.
I hide because i did not 
show that.
Its my space.
You don't know 
completely about me.
The hidden i is completely Me. The hidden i is completely me.
#thehiddenicompletelyme #myspace #youneverknow #halfside #yqbaba #writingresolution 
 Image credit-Pngtree

The Dream Doodler

(I will do everything you thought, "you never know" 👀. And mission accomplished 🤧. Was a thought of more than two months, finally.) •And sometimes of the 'rest', I feel you to be a newborn. ___________ Mystery has no essence until you drop in that havelii #yqbaba #yqdidi #youneverknow #testimonial #tdd_testimonials #averteddd

read more
Just as blood rushes through the artery
See the irony dashing you, making you sand in his territory (I will do everything you thought, "you never know"  👀. And mission accomplished 🤧. Was a thought of more than two months, finally.)

•And sometimes of the 'rest', I feel you to be a newborn.

Mystery has no essence until you drop in that havelii

Tay Swizzle

Don't be deluded baby, I'm the devil in disguise #dontgetdeluded #aftermathmighttrapyou #youneverknow #devil #disguise #oneliner #yqbaba

Sanjana Kumar

It just might be so and you never know..  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #youneverknow #yqquotes 
#san

nikhiltan

Don't judge water when it is in still condition. Water

#staysafe #nikhiltan #eyeopener #Truth 
#river #Water #still #youneverknow #Uncertain #writer

TheHoelySaint

"Why people ditch in love?"
How could you say it was love?
Maybe it wasn't a love.
Maybe it was just an attraction.
Maybe they weren't compatible. 
Or maybe they were too lonely that they thought it was a love.
You never know... You never know..
#TheHoelySaint #Inkheart #thoughts #nojoto #nojotoenglish #english #story #love #cheat #ditch #loved #broken #YouNeverKnow #nojototales #qanda

भाwaना रai🌺

#youneverknow

read more
Don't settle for less than what you deserve
Even if its the difference of 0.001%
OPT for it.
You never know 
"WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN"

#youneverknow

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification