Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best traveltime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best traveltime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Asiya Shaikh

#yqbaba #yourquote #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqbaba life #traveltime #bliss To home a girl is next to impossible in Mumbai. She has to walk out from her doorway for earning her effectuality. The same goes for me. My jejune walk of 22 kms consists from battle for boarding a window seat which I frequently loose abashedly, to turning the pages of books of quadratic equations, cytology and kinematics. Apart from this, there can hardly be any ecstasy. Just to find the spice in my traveltime for a second,

read more
Next station: sewri'-
a sudden voice has
sensed acoustically.....

(Full piece in caption) #yqbaba #yourquote #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqbaba #life #traveltime #bliss

To home a girl is next to impossible in Mumbai. She has to walk out from her doorway for earning her effectuality. The same goes for me. My jejune walk of 22 kms consists from battle for boarding a window seat which I frequently loose abashedly, to turning the pages of books of quadratic equations, cytology and kinematics. Apart from this, there can hardly be any ecstasy. Just to find the spice in my traveltime for a second,

Singer Performer Tinku A Raichandani

👑Taj👑

#life #traveltime #destination #love #taj

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification