Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveforquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveforquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love क्या है, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil,

• 14 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Preethi

mute video

Preethi

mute video

Preethi

mute video

Somika Singha

Ab shayad sab kuch ruk sa gaya hain
khayal bhi kahi kho sa gaya hain
pen uthati to hun 
par likhna kahi bhul si gayi hun

©Somika Singha #bekhudi #first_quote #aftersomanydays  #loveforquotes #followoninstagram #hiddentalent

CalmKazi

My love for writing keeps growing and I do get a hang of this typing trend. Being away from home, YourQuote has given me a platform to reach out to everyone and exhibit a few mindful thoughts, I am most happy to share. Have a great new year everyone. I cannot tag everyone of you but I hope you can acknowledge the wishes. This goes out to each and everyone of my followers. Of course I do pledge to share on this platform more than this year. BEST WISHES FOR 2017 ! #yourquote #yqbaba #heartfelt #loveforquotes #yqfamily #calmkaziwrites #Newyear2016 #NotSoFamousWriter

read more
I do not know when I fell in love with this art-form. But right now a hobby I cannot live without is writing. It is both methodical and meditational. I like to write because in my knowledge and opinion it is still the purest form of expression even beyond speaking. What a written word can convey is hard to match up with words or actions alike. Over the course of the past few years my time has been utilized only to foray into self discovery and increase command of words which has bore fruits both expected and unexpected. 

Last 366 days have been a long drawn cage match with my emotions, actions, decisions and destiny. I have fallen and recovered at occasions where I could not even back myself to act as I did. YourQuote and its writers joined me in this tag team match recently and it has been terrific. I got to know more writers and appreciation for viable things always helped. I may write less, as I love to scribble and not really a typing person. But I do thank this platform to bring me a morsel of peace from the like thinkers. As it is, its been a terrible year for the world and  I hope 2017 brings joy to you and everyone in your family. 

Wishing you all a Happy New Year ahead ! My love for writing keeps growing and I do get a hang of this typing trend. 

Being away from home, YourQuote has given me a platform to reach out to everyone and exhibit a few mindful thoughts, I am most happy to share. 

Have a great new year everyone. I cannot tag everyone of you but I hope you can acknowledge the wishes. This goes out to each and everyone of my followers. Of course I do pledge to share on this platform more than this year.

BEST WISHES FOR 2017 !

Akshaya

After breakup your love turned into hate and mine into quotes
                 #yq #afterbreakup #love #yqbaba #loveforquotes #hate #thankyou

Saurabh Chaube

It's human nature that we think too much and then forget to act on it #quoteoftheday #loveforwriting #loveforquotes #buddingwriter #aajkagyan #lifequotes

read more
The more we brood over,more intolerable life seems to be, So think less Act more. It's human nature that we think too much and then forget to act on it 
#quoteoftheday #loveforwriting #loveforquotes #buddingwriter #aajkagyan #lifequotes

Baisakhi Mohanty

चाह कर भी तुम्हे पा ना सके,
ऐसी चाहत थी मेरी।
प्यार करके भी तुमसे दूर रहे,
ऐसी प्यार थी मेरी।
पा जाना प्यार थोड़ी ना है!
जो मजा दूरी के तड़प में है,
वो मजा थोड़ी ना हर पल के नजदीकियों में है!

©Baisakhi Mohanty Ishq ❤️...
#you_and_me 
#together 
#loveforquotes

Tale_of_hearts24 abby

आजकल दिवाली का इंतजार नहीं रेहता,
पापा बिना  दीयाे से भी घर में प्रकाश नहीं रहता। #taleofhearts24 #diwali #missingpapa #quotes #loveforquotes #loveforwriting #yqquotes #yqdidi #hindi #shayarana

One Word Nigam!

#नोजोतो nojoto #lovequotes #Quotes #quotelove #loveforquotes #nojotoquotes अपनी राये जरूर दे..

read more
प्यासा है ये जीवन, प्यासा है ये मन
उदासीन पड़ा है ये जीवन साथी तेरे बिन
रातों की नीन्द भी अपनी ना रही,
नीन्दो मे भी खयाल तेरा है, खाली पड़ा है मेरा मन #नोजोतो #nojoto #lovequotes #quotes #quotelove #loveforquotes #nojotoquote #nojotoquotes
अपनी राये जरूर दे..
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification