Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jug Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jug Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jug jug jive rabba mera sohna veer pyara, jug jug jiwe rabba mera sohna veer pyara, jug jug jeeve mera, jug jug jive tera yaar, jug meaning in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Rakesh suman

CalmKazi

Me and my friend Sapna used to meet every other weekend during summers. One such weekend, she came home and was very tired due to the heat. 

I have been a big aficionado of glass utensils. Nearly all presentable ones at home are glass ones. Since I was busy gaming, she asked me where the water jug was kept. I told her it was on the kitchen slab. 

We had a rug in our living room which was prone to being kinked all the time. More than once people had tripped on it and fallen down when entering the living room. Obviously, Sapna rushed to see what I was doing in the current level and slipped carrying the jug. She fell down and landed on her hand and I was very sure she may have broken a bone. On the other hand, all the water from the jug spilled but since it landed on the rug, it lay there empty.

Just then my mom came home and asked what happened, and I said, "Chhan se jo toote koi Sapna, jug soona soona laage, jug soona soona laage ... " #ThumbSizedStories #Ep17

Rug, Jug and Dream

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #MicroStory #Story #PunChayat #SirPunch #Pun #Fun #Punny #Funny #Humor #Jug #Rug #Sapna #okbye #CalmKaziJokes #yqtales

Artist Piyush Srivastava

©Artist Piyush Srivastava #Piyush_srivastava #jug #artist_Piyush_srivastava #prakhar_srivastava #prasoon_srivastava #pencilarts #love #arts #bharti_inter_college

Mohsin

#jug jug jeeve. #Thoughts

read more

aayuu sharma

विष पी ले और जग की खातिर
___जनाब___
इतना भोला यहाँ कोई नहीं हैं 🥀🤗 #vish #PI #jug #Itna #Bhola #Yaha #Nahi #Hain 

#Sawankamahina

gudiya

#jug jug jiya #git #Happy #Happy song #nojotohindi

read more

Gurdeep warwal