Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FamilyandFriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FamilyandFriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about much love to my friends, 2 things i want to share to my friends, love you friends quotes, friends love shayari, i love you all friends,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ritz

We all have wrong myth of success - lots of money, fame and supercars and what not to be added to this list. But real success is about having loving family and friends, sufficient wealth needed for yours and family's needs, freedom of living your life by yourself, least regrets ( having experienced your dream career, even if it failed or proposing loved ones, or trying what you wanted to) and most importantly - you being happy with what you have and with yourself. Thats the real success. succ #Success #Dream #Happiness #Myth #Freedom #FamilyandFriends #thoughtsofritz #regretfree

read more
Success is not just about money and fame. But it is more about having loving family and friends,sufficient wealth for your needs, living life with your freedom, least regrets, having lived your dream and most important - being happy having all these and happy with yourself. We all have wrong myth of success - lots of money, fame and supercars and what not to be added to this list. But real success is about having loving family and friends, sufficient wealth needed for yours and family's needs, freedom of living your life by yourself, least regrets ( having experienced your dream career, even if it failed or proposing loved ones, or trying what you wanted to) and most importantly - you being happy with what you have and with yourself. Thats the real success. 

#succ

Anshul Singh

हँसना हँसाना बाते बनाना लौट आता है,
दोस्तों संग मुस्कुराना लौट आता है ,
वो यादों का खजाना लौट आता है,
माँ के हाथों का वो खाना लौट आता है ,
घर पर आता हूँ तो बचपन लौट आता है |

Ghar... #Home#Memories#FamilyandFriends...#Outsiders...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification